Some people will steal anything even if it IS bolted down!

the suspense is killing me :laughing: :laughing:

Harry Monk:
I will freely admit that I try to avoid parking anywhere in east London (or central Liverpool) for the same reason that I avoid parking in south Wales- because it is full of thieves.

TruckNet is about drivers helping drivers, by passing on information gained from experience. If you don’t want an experienced driver warning other drivers about parking in your neighbourhood, then tell your neighbours to keep their theiving hands off of our trucks and loads.

which was exactly what i said in my reponse to this thread if they need to know a safe place to stay then pm me

to tar everybody in wales as doley theiving scum was bang out of order as the ex miners who worked their bollox off during the war and after will tell you as such

billybigrig:

Vascoingles:

Thetaff:
one or two yeah

:imp:

you could always claim racial discrimination ■■? EU laws do cover that kind of thing you know :unamused: just like a company having to show an experienced driver how to get in or out of a cab :unamused:

Well you know SOME people can make a dodgy claim out of anything, especially if your “mate” backs you up eh :unamused: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

Harry Monk:
I will freely admit that I try to avoid parking anywhere in east London (or central Liverpool) for the same reason that I avoid parking in south Wales- because it is full of thieves.

TruckNet is about drivers helping drivers, by passing on information gained from experience. If you don’t want an experienced driver warning other drivers about parking in your neighbourhood, then tell your neighbours to keep their theiving hands off of our trucks and loads.

By that logic nobody would park anywhere ■■ :unamused:

I take it you single handedly knock on all the doors in your town and tell everyone the same because I’d bet there’s been a motor or 2 done near you ■■

I’ve parked in South Wales numerous times untroubled :confused:

The OP didn’t spot it missing that morning so what’s to say it wasn’t robbed in her yard by other “experienced drivers” :stuck_out_tongue: I would offer a guess that if it was locals they’d be more interested in the diesel than unbolting a bit of bling. I’d say an “experienced driver” robbed the bling :wink:

That’s just the opinion of an “experienced driver” though :grimacing:

Thetaff:
which was exactly what i said in my reponse to this thread if they need to know a safe place to stay then pm me

do you also know where the best flocks hang out ■■?

Yeti:
There’s a place about 10 mile south of Rassau Ind Est that’s even worse.

Pontllanfraith. Say no more :grimacing:

If you take an area between Newport and Swansea to the south, then draw a line from Swansea, up through Merthyr Tydfil, Ebbw Vale and Pontypool and back to Newport, then I wouldn’t park anywhere in that area if I could help it.

In 23 years, and having driven in 27 different countries,the only place I have ever had a curtain slashed is in Cardiff, and the only place I have ever had diesel stolen is in Newport.

'nuff said!

billybigrig:
The OP didn’t spot it missing that morning so what’s to say it wasn’t robbed in her yard by other “experienced drivers” :stuck_out_tongue: I would offer a guess that if it was locals they’d be more interested in the diesel than unbolting a bit of bling. I’d say an “experienced driver” robbed the bling :wink:

That’s just the opinion of an “experienced driver” though :grimacing:

must have known what they were doing as well as I assume that they did not make very much noise either ■■?

I used to get the odd load of plate out of Metal Box Neath in the 80s,only time I’ve had to pay a deposit on the cutlery in a canteen

Harry Monk:

Yeti:

If you take an area between Newport and Swansea to the south, then draw a line from Swansea, up through Merthyr Tydfil, Ebbw Vale and Pontypool and back to Newport, then I wouldn’t park anywhere in that area if I could help it.

In 23 years, and having driven in 27 different countries,the only place I have ever had a curtain slashed is in Cardiff, and the only place I have ever had diesel stolen is in Newport.

'nuff said!

i think not!! i live there and i can tell you numerous places to stop where you won’t get touched so thats absolute bollox after 23 years behind the wheel i would of thought you would find better places to stay than cardiff and newport as being they are one of the busiest town in the district :unamused: :unamused: you need to branch out fella :unamused: :unamused:

Harry Monk:

'nuff said!

Similarly I’'ve on;y had diesel robbed in France and Russia. Tilt slashed in France and Germany. Didn’t stop me parking in any of those countries though because I’m not a believer of sweeping opinions based on little evidence.

Go figure, law of averages, Nuff said. :wink:

Harry Monk:
In 23 years, and having driven in 27 different countries

and that means what exactly■■? your opinion is god■■? are you the type who can’t wait to boast that i’ve done this and done that ■■■■■■■■ i’ve heard some many times it makes me want to walk off having listened to that ■■■■■■■■ soooooo many times

give it a rest

billybigrig:

Harry Monk:
I’m not a believer of sweeping opinions based on little evidence.

I just report on personal experience.

Harry Monk:

billybigrig:

Harry Monk:
I’m not a believer of sweeping opinions based on little evidence.

I just report on personal experience.

As do we all Harry, perhaps a simple explanation of your 2 incidents rather than such a sweeping slur may have been more appropriate and a little less inflammatory :wink:

Thetaff:
[to tar everybody in wales as doley theiving scum was bang out of order as the ex miners who worked their bollox off during the war and after will tell you as such

How many miners are left in South Wales now then■■?

billybigrig:
As do we all Harry, perhaps a simple explanation of your 2 incidents rather than such a sweeping slur may have been more appropriate and a little less inflammatory :wink:

Poor Taff is now in such a state he will never be able to count his sheep before going to sleep tonight :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Vascoingles:

billybigrig:

Poor Taff is now in such a state he will never be able to count his sheep before going to sleep tonight :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

He only needs to count to 1 :open_mouth:

the chosen 1 :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Harry Monk:

Yeti:

'nuff said!

Even the Rottweilers walk around in 2’s in that part of the world !!! :sunglasses:

Funnily enough a simaler thing happened to me, i had parked up the previous night in taff land, a lovely sleep only disturbed by the gentle baaing of the worried sheep, got up the next morning a lovely beautiful day, did my checks and set off, about a mile down the road my feet started aching, and i must admit it had took me some time to do the mile, took me ages to figure out what was wrong, tut how stupid of me when i did my daily checks i had not noticed someone had stolen my little blue lorry and only left me with the steering wheel and there i was walking down the road. You are kidding i mean i could understand if you had missed a bulb to miss your bar and lights :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: wotever let us know how much you get for them on fleabay

Thetaff:

Harry Monk:
In 23 years, and having driven in 27 different countries

and that means what exactly■■? your opinion is god■■?

No, but I have learned that in any country there are safe and unsafe places to park, and in Wales the unsafe place to park is in the ex coal mining parts of south Wales.

Dolgellau, Ffestiniog, Builth Wells, no problem.

Cwmbran, Ebbw Vale, Merthyr Tydfil… your choice. Presumably since you live there, you don’t have to do a night out there.

billybigrig:

Vascoingles:

billybigrig:

He only needs to count to 1 :open_mouth:

the chosen 1 :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I thought he had more stamina than that or has he run out of ■■■■■■ ■■? :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: