Some help required

In identifying the liveries of these old cabs I discovered in an old disused quarry close to my home.

No markings on the old ergo cab apart from a fleet number on the corner of the rear. The livery seems to suggest Thornhills Poultry to me though I’m unsure. :confused:

Closer shots of the Foden which I think is an S36. Again, no proper markings on the door but this had been painted over. There’s yellow paint showing through underneath so maybe an ex Blue Circle vehicle ?

Close by was the remains of the back of a Foden S39 and this had khaki attached to it - possibly Tarmac.

A chunk of an old Routeman mark two judging where the indicator was placed. Again khaki was showing through underneath so could be Tarmac.

No prizes for guessing this one :

The rest of the S80 or S83 was close by sadly in a real state. :cry:

And there was still the old Tarmac fleet number attached to it as well.

Hello Bonkey Dollocks, that S36 looks to have been stripped right down when it was painted, so i’d say it was a Blue Circle motor, a paint job like that would have probably only been done when new. I should think those Dash panels and clocks in the S80 would be of use to somone on the preservation circuit!! The colours on the Leyland do look very much like Thornhill’s.

Can we expect to see this one at Gaydon this year? :laughing:

Wheel Nut:

Can we expect to see this one at Gaydon this year? :laughing:

Or an entry for the Turner prize maybe? :smiley: