So which firm has the worst Van drivers?

Made one of Reality groups vans pull over by blasting the horn at him (in my car) gave him a bollocking for the way he’d been tail gateing me for about 6 miles.

It’s common for their drivers and they all seem to do about 60 round the tightest of country lanes.

So my vote for worst company goes with Reality Group (AKA Home Delivery Network)

Some one my colleages at DHL are bad but i’ve even heard them complain about Reality!

When it comes to tailgating speeding [zb], in whatever vehicle, theres too many to list!

That only sneaked past the censor because you mis-spelt it! L. :laughing:

THE ROYAL MAIL

Ken.

In all fairness its not always just the Drivers fault, whilst I agree that all the Courier’s, Parcel firms, etc race around flat out and tailgate regardless of the conditions they are placed under so much pressure by their firms to get unrealistic schedules delivered and if they don’t perform they are out.

I’m not saying that this practice is OK or justifying it in any way but its modern condition of business, get the job or else but if you get caught we did not tell you to drive like an idiot and will deny all knowledge. There are Haulier’s out there doing it, never mind Van Man. The Police know it happens, the HSE know it happens, we all know it happens but its only when some poor bugger gets hurt, or worse that we all throw up our arms in horror and call for action.

Driving Standards in the UK are generally just hopeless, Speed, Tailgating, Poor Lane Discipline, Signalling(Lack of), I could go on all night :unamused:

I suppose my former colleges at Tesco.com are the worst for ripping tail boards off!

I mean a 3.5 ton sprinter with two perfectly good mirrors, reversing radar AND a reversing camera and they STILL manage to back into things and smash the tail lights and bumper up!

Tail lights and mirrors are actually considered Comsumables by some stores along side Diesel and Screenwash! :open_mouth:

From Someone who stands on the road…ROYAL MAIL…must be the red…

when i was back over there in blighty the other week, i was chatting in the pub with one of my mrs mates when she asked me what i did for a living.
"international artic driver " i replyed
“oh” she says “i drive a white van”
“good for you” i replyed
then proceeded to take the mickey for a good 15mins.
i all ready knew what she did as my mrs had already told me, but as she isnt very nice i took great pleasure humliating her untill she left.
we waited till she got a round in first thou!!! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
dunno who she drove for but cant have been very good as she reversed in to a fence on the way out :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
chris

My vote goes to Clancy-Docwra - absolute lunatics. :unamused:

dennisw1:
Made one of Reality groups vans pull over by blasting the horn at him (in my car) gave him a [zb] for the way he’d been tail gateing me for about 6 miles.

It’s common for their drivers and they all seem to do about 60 round the tightest of country lanes.

So my vote for worst company goes with Reality Group (AKA Home Delivery Network)

Some one my colleages at DHL are bad but i’ve even heard them complain about Reality!

I had that with a green/yellow from Citylink last week the M25 along from M1 to M40 :laughing:

royal mail

gota agree with royal mail followed closley by murpys

it’s very concerning when you see hgv’s tailgating, because i’ve been off the road since september i think i noticed it more when i had to drive tothe airport
last week. The number of artics driving so close to cars in front of them was appalling, not even half a second gap, and the drivers seem oblivious to the potential danger they’re causing.