So sad I was right about the change to a new platform

Not just me, then - sorry to say but I think that there will be some members who just can’t be arsed to try and figure this new set-up out but I’m going to keep trying for now.

How do I go to the last post on a thread ie "Old North East " when I click on it it takes me to 2011 no matter how many times I try then when try to scroll through just jumps about so give up We one page numbers back please

Not able to access from my iPhone

Like some of the new but not much hard to navigate hard to get the info I would like & need the dark mode I do find a bit better easier to read for me

Not accessible from i-phone? sorry cant help. Last post on putor?
Go to the thread you want, and click on the time or date just to the right of it. (currently 4 hrs on Old NE) A grey block opens and it shows first and last posts, so click on the last.

This is what I see

OLD TIME LORRIES, COMPANIES AND DRIVERS (INTERACT|4|112|1h|
|South Wales Hauliers sixties and seventies onwards (Part 2)

OLD TIME LORRIES, COMPANIES AND DRIVERS (INTERACT|0|37|8h|
|Long Departed Southampton Hauliers (Part 2)

OLD TIME LORRIES, COMPANIES AND DRIVERS (INTERACT|0|47|10h|
|PAUL GEE’s PHOTO COLLECTION (Part 2)

OLD TIME LORRIES, COMPANIES AND DRIVERS (INTERACT|1|89|10h|

There are 2 unread and 14 new topics remaining, or browse other topics in OLD TIME LORRIES, COMPANIES AND DRIVERS (INTERACT

I clicked on the heavy print old time etc under 2 unread and got this

Clicked on the 5 hrs on right side of NE etc.
Sorry not an expert but it is working for me

That’s the point at which I’ve reached too, Franglais. What baffles me is where all the thousands of pictures have gone. Some threads seem to have retained their archives of images but others are totally bereft of any pics whatsoever!

Another thing I’m struggling with is finding any thread without having to recourse to the ‘search’ magnifying glass.

Is there Tapatalk support or is that something that will never reappear?

Seems that some older threads are reappearing as the IT team extract them from the old site, It appears that some are very large so are being cut off and new ones started. As I understand it the old ones will be visible later on but you wont be able to add t6o them. But I aint an expert, that is how I read the messages on here.

I don’t think Tapatalk will be supported but there’s a specific TruckNet app.
I’m not sure how I found it because I can’t find in on the app stores.

This new set-up is becoming a disaster.

I’ve just been in touch with username ERF-NGC-European. The TN system won’t let that member in at all. Tried re-registering but without success.

Rather than post this on here I tried to PM Dieseldave to alert him to this problem, but I can find no way of sending PMs on here any more!!

Hell, ERF cannot return to TN, after the imput over the years, not least to the ERF (European) 1975 thread, then what hope is there for the future of TN?

Agreed … its taken me 3 days to work out how to post something…
I dont think I’ll be comming back …

When you first log in to the new TN, you have to use your email address rather than your user name. Once you e done that it reverts to your old username. Just saying that maybe that’s what’s stopping her.

I hope you wont mind if I steal that advice? Im trying to put site hints in one thread.

Agreed Nick I don’t think I will be bothering with it, maybe it’s admins way of getting rid of aw us owd lorry drivers, so they only get truckers​:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Does anyone know how to unregister yourself from TruckNet? There used to be a click on word but I can’t find anything to click on now. I want to unregister completely.

Les

Unregister completely?
Didnt you read the fine print? Youll be shipping out to Fort Zinderneuf to join Beau Geste soon!

1 Like

Hi Aslan! Yes, I made it from Cair Paravel in one hit but couldn’t find the back of the [zb] wardrobe :roll_eyes:

Simon ( who was moderated on the Euro forum can’t get in he has tried several times still waiting on email

Some others have simply logged on as new members with a slightly changed name. Maybe he could try that? And once on, see about getting on under his old name later?
Lucy is looking for the old mods at the moment I think. If he gets on he can DM her maybe?

Have Email Dave for you