DAVIES INTERNATIONAL with PICTURES 2024

Cant find the old thread so here is a new start

3 Likes

Hi Buzzer, there are two Trucknet sites going here it is Davies Int. Southampton. With photos (Part 2)
It’ll get sorted one day :laughing:
Oily

Our UK shunter for tipping & loading in the 90’s Frederic Leonard as it was known Buzzer

IMG_4420
Just trying it out lol

1 Like

IMG_4401
Bimble round the Kent countryside a couple of weeks ago

1 Like

Calais

How do you put a picture on buzzer. Gerbil

With a tattoo needle?
.Ohh, sorry, I see what you mean.

Couple of quick hints?

Click on blue reply button at bottom of thread for a new post…or…
Click on grey reply button at right of a post you want to refer to. That way the poster can be notified.

Look at grey icons in the reply box you type your message into.
First one “speech bubble” will let you quote the post you refer to.
Fourth one “chain” will enable a hyperlink to another post or outside site. Put address and title in pop up box.
Sixth one is “up arrow” to upload piccie etc from your files.

If you want, click onto your icon (green G top right) and change your settings.
Scroll down to Head icon and click.
Then click cogwheel preferences icon, that`ll up various settings including the screen icon, which many seem to like. That can change the bright white background to a black or shaded one. Minor for some maybe, but it annoys some others.

PMs are now DMs (Direct Message) on left hand bar.
Click on the 3bar to left of Trucknet sign top left to close or open that bar.

Hope that helps.

EDIT.
Because Gerbils post is immediately above my reply, the full quote is hidden behind the red pen top right. Anyone can click on that and see the original message I am replying to, but it doesnt clutter up my reply.

Well Kev think franglais has got you covered there, I am still treading the learning path but think with practice we may get there in the end, just have a go mate even if its a campervan you can put it on our site mate, Buzzer
418855078_864136072107622_73187902679962691_n
418942967_864945742026655_8291540988982233438_n

2 Likes

Farming section, pity we haven’t audio to hear the lark singing, credit to Paul Rose for the photos.
Oily

No trucks unless it’s Davies lol

There I was foot flat to the floor on the M4 on me way to Cirencester market today and one of Parkers overtook me and I wondered if it were Wrighty, when I got me tea on arrival I rang him and sure enough it was him,

Buzzer

Put the old â– â– â– â– â– â– â–  as its a new thread.

2 Likes

When e were but a lad :laughing:
Oily
Andrew M img266

1 Like

Bloody ell Oily that takes me back lol I can remember i was parked overnight in Aylesham after tipping a load of sand & I struggle to remember what I did yesterday :rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Test

So what am I doing wrong trying to post a picture.

Can`t see what you are doing. Post us a video of your actions.
Sorry… :smirk:

You are clearly posting OK. On a computer at home?
In the message you type into there is a row of grey icons at the top, the 6th one is an arrow pointing up to upload documents or pictures from your computer. Tap on that and a box should open as it did on the last site. Upload what you chose. The box to the right of the one you type into is a preview box, and should show the successful upload when done.

Well I been wondering who that was, dont look like that now for sure, Buzzer

this is me.

That was 1961/62 on the farm where me dad worked they were hay and straw merchants and supplied all over the south and as you can see that included Billy Smarts circus. Gerbil