Snowing out side

Hey its snowing ! only 3 weeks late for christmas!
how bad is it where you are?
probably half a inch here in Glasgow ,

Was in East Kilbride at about 8.00pm was just lightly snowing,
has just stopped in Bellshill

Its NOT snowing down here in Cornwall fortunately we don’t get much of that bloody horrible stuff

just refrain from tuning it yellow fallmonk!!! :laughing: :laughing:

Sadly it is not snowing here in the People’s Republic of Bedfordshire but hopefully it won’t be too long before we get some.

Had about a foot or so lying, but it’s blowing around at the moment. They are expecting a little more tonight.

We had about an inch or so over by Bathgate last night, disgusted to find it all gone by the morning.

G

its bright sunshine in suffolk finally, but it was raining all morning!!

Funny how I always get decent distance when there are signs of snow - Elgin tomorrow night !! Better than faffing around the M8 all night anyway !!!

G

Gazzareth:
We had about an inch or so over by Bathgate last night, disgusted to find it all gone by the morning.

G

Me to mate , was gutted this morning to find out it was all away and the wind and the rain in its place ! :cry: :cry: :cry:

a mild and dry afternoon in Devon today. even mild up on the moors.

Got milder here now. The radio is calling for heavier snow than this.
steinbachonline.com/index.ph … Itemid=119

livingston was white this morning and all day. it started getting cold on my last run so it will freeze overnight.
No’Ness wasnt too bad this morning but its white now.
newbridge had it all rained away through the day

real radio were advising trucks not to use the A801 today. what alternative is there■■?
the M90 was closed due to a truck not making it up a hill around j4