Let it snow let it snow let it snow!

Well I just got up and there is a light covering 0.01 mm, of the white stuff!!!
(no not columbian marching powder!)

Think its gonna be a slow start to the morning once the car drivers get out n about!!! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :wink: :wink:

Na

I looked out front door and Rob (Mr V) could shake it and make it whiter :laughing: :laughing:

Flight delayed in Toronto No pilot :laughing:

hm makes us and pilots much the same really out of hrs etc cant find anywhere to pull up and stop :laughing:

noticed it snowing here at 9pm last night…not much on the ground but still the early morning gimps have crashed…minor road btw…but do look on dock spur if anyone is going by there was a car on there at 5am this morning…

Clarky:

Anymore than that and the country will come to a standstill :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Tiger.

Fastrantiger:

Clarky:

Anymore than that and the country will come to a standstill :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Tiger.

Driving down the A47 going to my drops in leicester at 4am this morning radio said “wintry showers, AA said say at home, batten down the hatches etc etc

saw one snow flake and that was it for me…pulled into lay by and fitted the snow chains was taking no chances…parts of the A47/M69/M1 and A46 are currently closed for emergency resurfacing so i heard on radio on my way back to the yard - funny it was all open when i drove down them, some numpty been tearing the road up the radio said… :blush: :blush: :laughing: :exclamation:

Yeah same ere Clarky Mate! But there is 4-5" of the white stuff outside me window. put the t.v on to see the news and weather, and it was saying -22oc today!!! But then i am in me Birds home in north west Poland (Zachodniopomorskie) Proper freezing cold mate, Never felt anything like it!! That’ll be fun for me driving home at 2am tmrw morn, If the old Audi wants to play!! :laughing: :smiley: :smiley:

A fair dusting of snow this morning at the top of north London. I did discover that 10 wheel dustcarts are an absolute pig to drive on any kind of gradiant with icy snow on the road.

The back end gets heavy and they want to go straight on at bends, they also slide on ordinary road camber. The Alison automatic gearboxes don’t help either, as controlling the ‘creep’ by holding the footbrake will make them slide when going downhill too.

Ragnarok:
A fair dusting of snow this morning at the top of north London. I did discover that 10 wheel dustcarts are an absolute pig to drive on any kind of gradiant with icy snow on the road.

The back end gets heavy and they want to go straight on at bends, they also slide on ordinary road camber. The Alison automatic gearboxes don’t help either, as controlling the ‘creep’ by holding the footbrake will make them slide when going downhill too.

Few pics from my trip to leicester yesterday with all that snow…

Was a tad cold yesterday morning, didnt really want to get out of my nice warm cab…brrrrrrr.

Turning round in this car park was fun…not…but car drivers still think even when its snowing we can stop just like that :exclamation: :unamused: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp:

Picture of me leaving my home for work yesterday morning… :smiley: :smiley:

pecjam23:
Few pics from my trip to leicester yesterday with all that snow…

Was a tad cold yesterday morning, didnt really want to get out of my nice warm cab…brrrrrrr.

That’s BBQ weather over here mate :laughing:

This is proper bollox to it I’m having an extra hour in bed weather :laughing:

Where was the last pic taken NMM?

Highway 5, Kamloops to Jasper, BC.

turn the sound up!!

That was taken outside the Flying J at Fargo the week before xmas

Driveroneuk:

Ragnarok:

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=RTN1HGyUEBs&feature=related

Crikey! That was a wild ride, I bet that loosened the poor old drivers sphincter muscles a bit :open_mouth:

• 9 at Jcn 38 services M6 last night.
    Bit nippy.

Another slight dusting of snow in my part of London last night.