Let it snow!!!!!!!!!!!!

a few pics from me trying to get home on Thursday night/ Friday morning during a freak blizard!!!.

The boys on the left had to park up for the night on the motorway:

the tanker was a near gonner:

he’s a gonner!!

the boy to the right needed a tow:

a no-go junction!!!:

bloody hell!!! cheers for the pics

Nice pics…

I hate the snow… :frowning:

The sheep are camouflaged :imp:

:laughing:

Call that snow?

Now when I were a lad… :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Ken.

Good picts mate ,shocking how fast it came (and thankfully went)
bet it caught a lot of people out

Nice pictures mate thanks could you send the snow over here now please lol as my mrs wants it to snow really bad then she dont have to go to work

They’re very good for night time. What camera were you using and what settings?

They were taken on a nokia 6500 robert.

Gurner:

For a Nokia :open_mouth: I’m pretty impressed. I don’t get that sort of quality from my current 6300. :confused:

Rob K:
They’re very good for night time. What camera were you using and what settings?

Believe it or not Rob they were taken on the new Nokia 6500!! Not a bad camera on it! Built in flash with it.

I was stuck on the A1 and M1 for 8 Hours last night on a journey that should only have taken half an hour!!

It was so sureal. Cars were just abandoned in the middle of the road and wagons parked up where ever they could manage. A few local farmers were there with tractors to tow the wagons as far as they could up the road. But many just pulled the curtains and stayed the night.

Its still bad in Belfast and Lisburn, but rural areas are clear now.

Gurner:

How the hell did you know that!!! :open_mouth: :open_mouth: [/i]

magnumboy:
I was stuck on the A1 and M1 for 8 Hours last night on a journey that should only have taken half an hour!!

:open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

I thought those pics were taken in Belfast or at least NI. Where on the M1 and A1 were they taken then?

magnumboy:

Gurner:

How the hell did you know that!!! :open_mouth: :open_mouth: [/i]

Save the jpeg, then right click on it and look at the advanced properties :smiley:

Rob K:
I thought those pics were taken in Belfast or at least NI. Where on the M1 and A1 were they taken then?

Sorry mate, yes they where taken on the M1 and A1 here in NI

Gurner:
Save the jpeg, then right click on it and look at the advanced properties :smiley:

[ZB]!! so it is!

Aye didn’t half come down, followed by the ■■■■■■ rain today. Nice pics anyway mate.

I drove home at 3am this morning from Downpatrick to N’ards and I’ve never in 24 years driving been in worse conditions as I saw here in NI last night :exclamation: :open_mouth:
At one stage I thought I was going to get stuck on a perfectly level main Street in Comber town because the car was bulldozing the snow in front of it :exclamation: :blush:
Luckily my Seat Altea has traction control which helped out quite a bit. :sunglasses:

Reef:
Nice pics…

I hate the snow… :frowning:

The sheep are camouflaged :imp:

:laughing:

Why d’ya think 1% of sheep are black :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Heading south on the A19 on Thursday morning, there was a light dusting of snow. Still had the traffic down to 20mph in both lanes!!! :angry:

I had 2 tips in N.Ireland on Friday but didn’t get off the boat until 9.30, so missed most of the fun :slight_smile: :slight_smile:
I took these pictures about one o’clock on Friday afternoon heading out of Belfast towards Newtownards.

Newtownards Road

Stormont

Then it started sheeting it down with rain and everything turned into a slushy, flooded mess :frowning: :frowning:

Then the truck broke down… :cry: :cry: :cry: