snow

selkirk in scottish borders, this morning 29/11/10

Dunfermline this morning

and its snowing again

Saddleworth nr Oldham this morning.

I better start digging out,I start work at 2pm.

Darlington today.

gogzy:
Dunfermline this morning

and its snowing again

:grimacing: :grimacing: at least all that snow is covering all those empty vodi bottles gogz,y hic,hic :open_mouth: oh and it makes your yard finally look like all the others now :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

DSCF0010.JPG
DSCF0003.JPG
DSCF0015.JPG
DSCF0016.JPG Afew pics taken on my travels today :smiley:

globby 480:

gogzy:
Dunfermline this morning

and its snowing again

:grimacing: :grimacing: at least all that snow is covering all those empty vodi bottles gogz,y hic,hic :open_mouth: oh and it makes your yard finally look like all the others now :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

yep, still gotta try dig the lexus out and go drifting in it :smiley:

M8 this morning

and then this thing along by mine :smiley:

still snowing here. :smiley:

DSCF0016.JPG
DSCF0020.JPG
DSCF0021.JPG
DSCF0022.JPG Trying to get back to J38 of M1 from Barnsley this morning :open_mouth:

This was Ridgeway road the Sheffield ring road at 0815 today 01/12 / 2010

hi jonnie look out for me out of ya window-alan

winter 2010 161.jpg

winterwonderland rotherham today-alan

Alan I will I am in the middle block as you know where I am now :laughing: :laughing: if I get the oppertunity I will take a snap as well but it is difficult some times with the traffic this side of the road :wink:
cheers Johnnie

cheers jonnie ye good pic of thorpes spoilt by taffic heres one on stocksbridge bypass before it snowed-alan

dalton15.jpgfound this on facebook looks like one of jim truswells going through dalton-alan

Finally got back to durham today, to find this, at least the dogs happy, he has been going cab crazy for the last couple of days!!!

Be careful out there, there’s another 2 feet of snow on the way!! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

DSCF0021.JPG
DSCF0019.JPG
DSCF0020.JPG
DSCF0016.JPG

KEAN FROAST IN THE DALE 4 FT IN PLACES GLAD I WAS DOING THAT ADR THINGY THIS WEEK… EXAMS 2MORRO :confused:

was a bit ruff all week in the north east and im sick of shoveling snow now ?