Sikh policeman

What are your thoughts on the Sikh policeman who was awarded £10,000 of our pounds for being asked to remove his turban.He was undergoing riot training and had to conform to our rules for once.As he felt insulted we have stumped up ,again.

What I think about that I can’t say on here.

I think he was showing foresight and should be rewarded for his common sense.

After all anyone going into a riot situation with his head already bandaged is bound to save the NHS money

Its a shame when theres soldiers in Iraq getting there legs ripped off, minds played with, arms off etc and there being grumbled the compo tehre owed then theres daft ■■■■ who reeps in £10k for something petty…

There was one a few months back who got something silly like £250k for straining her finger whilst typing… I mean WTF…

Wheel Nut:

After all anyone going into a riot situation with his head already bandaged is bound to save the NHS money

cant see the problem :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: do Jewish police wear helmets :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

nick2008:
cant see the problem :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: do Jewish police wear helmets :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

If they were Jewish then they wouldn’t have a policemans helmet :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: .

( Sorry, it was just another Sick Policeman joke :blush: ).

Ok feels picked on because the turban is important to him. In a real riot, no helmet bottle hits head and he’s dead - was it worth £10k?

I’m prone to sea-sickness if its rough - so if I get a job with P&O I can claim when i’m sick at work? no!! - he obviously knew the score before he took the job kerching

Wheel Nut:

Post of the year■■?

I think so :laughing: :laughing:

Same thoughts as the Muslim fork lift driver that took his employers to a tribunial(and won) for refusing to move alchohol, whilst working in an RDC because it was against his beliefs to touch said beverage :unamused:

get shot of the {zb], they knew the script while getting the job,

as for the guy refusing to move alchohol…he wasnt actually having to touch it, his forklift was. ■■■■

I was talking to the local butcher who employs a vegetarian in the shop, she works with the salads and so on. I worked in catering with quite a militant vege she couldnt use certain utensils as they had been in touch with meat.Last I heard of her she was shacking up with a butchers apprentice.Funny old world.

The simple answer as far as I’m concerned is to stop employing people with any religious convictions or foreign customs likely to get in the way of the job.

There are cases in the paper every week. A breakfast chef claiming religious discrimination because he got sacked for refusing to cook pork sausages and bacon.
A cocktail waitress claimed ■■■■■■ discrimination because the house uniform was too ■■■■ by her Saudi standards.
I suspect they go for these jobs with the full intention of making claims for one thing or other and with the idiots in government at the moment, they’re getting away with it. We are the laughing stock of the entire world at the moment.

Couple of years ago a friend of mine got married and as the reception was about 15 miles out of town, he layed on a coach for the evening bash.
Fair play the coach driver was a Sikh and was putting up with a bit of banter, then he annouced over the
loudspeakers that he would be "passing his hat around for a tip "
Quality :laughing: