...sick to the bone

Tuesday and Thursday M25 and M62 - madness pure. I am amazed and gob smacked, honest. On both occasions polish drivers were giving me and other colleagues very good examples of extreme good and efficient driving. First of all, where is their ‘speed limiter’? One of them was doing at least 70 mph. Frightening really but worse is to come - on both occasions these morons were unable to overtake on the right so what did they do? Yeah, right; overtaking on the hard shoulder. Of course, no police or TC’s (they were picking up some wood off the hard shoulder some three miles back. What a laugh. To me it seems that they are simply oblivious to our laws and they also surely know that our system is keener to get us off the road but them. Sickening, this really is sickening. I guess we would end up in custody when driving like this in their countries. What a silly world this is.

nightpilot Foreign plates love it here. Its their playground.No where else in Europe do the cops fight shy of foreign plates… :imp:

harry:
nightpilot Foreign plates love it here. Its their playground.No where else in Europe do the cops fight shy of foreign plates… :imp:

Not sure that’s entirely so, Harry. When I came here over many years with my RHD English plated car, and later in the months of living here before re-plating, I was never stopped, in fact always waved through by the gendarmes at checks. Sometimes they appeared to be about to single me out, then after glancing at the plate, changed their minds.

Since changing to French plates however I have been stopped many times. Now it works the other way, an RHD with French plates, definite pull :cry:

Good job I’m always legal. :wink: :laughing: