Good Moron he is

pl.youtube.com/watch?v=B8ciXYeXZ … re=related

And this one paid price for his behavior himself :frowning:

Even if you are big and heavy never drive on red, as there still can be heaviest then you on the road!

pl.youtube.com/watch?v=8vYVUlonX … re=related

Another driver taking the Polish HGV driving test and passing with flying colours! :stuck_out_tongue:

And that’s more about this second one :frowning:

pl.youtube.com/watch?v=_6I28jAYF … h_response

And the old dear on the platform hardly flinched :laughing:

Shrek:
Another driver taking the Polish HGV driving test and passing with flying colours! :stuck_out_tongue:

yeah, on LT plates :stuck_out_tongue:

well I for one would hope the next time the idiots filming would get run over

the artic in front was probably doing about 70 kph, and the car the idiots were driving in was making it impossible to overtake them, due to insufficient distance between them and the slow artic in front, very common in poland for car drivers to act like lunatics

and theres nothing irregular about the means of overtaking with another vehicle approaching from the other direction - everybody does it all the time, when there is enough room to do it safely, that is. the polish artic that was being overtaken could have had some common courtesy to keep right, but well, from some that is too much to expect

milodon:

the artic in front was probably doing about 70 kph, and the car the idiots were driving in was making it impossible to overtake them, due to insufficient distance between them and the slow artic in front, very common in poland for car drivers to act like lunatics

and theres nothing irregular about the means of overtaking with another vehicle approaching from the other direction - everybody does it all the time, when there is enough room to do it safely, that is. the polish artic that was being overtaken could have had some common courtesy to keep right, but well, from some that is too much to expect

I am from Poland, and I can’t remember that forcing everyone to the shoulder is “normal”. Altough it happens, it’s always reprehensible.

As for distance: propably they were preparing to overtake the lorry themselves, but they didn’t thinked, that it’s safe to do…

But always, if you will get safe distance someone will get between you and vehicle you following. that the international rule.

orys:
I am from Poland

my condolences

Shrek:

Think he’s working for Nolans. :laughing:

I agree that the truck was Very Dangerous.

But i,m just amazed that people are so bored,
they actually film cars on the road, :unamused:

What happened to “i spy”

punching people in the arm when a vw beetle passes,

and who can make a polo mint last the longest without biting it.

milodon:

orys:
I am from Poland

my condolences

Thanks. It’s good thing that even if someone is so limited, still trying to be nice :wink:

im in agreement with milodonive overtaken in simular conditions (normally only one truck at the time or couple cars) in poland normally the trucks would be traveling right over to the right. Greece is also the same story

orys:
Thanks. It’s good thing that even if someone is so limited, still trying to be nice :wink:

why thank you, I do try my best. just one question, if poland is so great, why aren’t you there? it is clear that nothing unpleasant can be said about the great polish empire without a jacek running amok with anything his tongue can spit about poland being the greatest thing since sliced bread.

milodon:
why thank you, I do try my best. just one question, if poland is so great, why aren’t you there? it is clear that nothing unpleasant can be said about the great polish empire without a jacek running amok with anything his tongue can spit about poland being the greatest thing since sliced bread.

I already explained that question. As you so smart, I bet that you won’t have a problems with using the “search” button. Good luck and have a nice reading.

And as for bread, I prefere it unsliced.

[deleted] - waste of time.

Was in the tray wash at Tescos Peterborough picking up a load, I was being loaded by a Polish lad and he was telling me, the girls are prettier in Poland, the bread is better in Poland, the food as a whole is far superior in Poland, so when i asked why he was here and not in sodding Poland, he said money.

Apparently he could not afford food, women, or bread in Poland.

Blunder Man:
Was in the tray wash at Tescos Peterborough picking up a load, I was being loaded by a Polish lad and he was telling me, the girls are prettier in Poland, the bread is better in Poland, the food as a whole is far superior in Poland, so when i asked why he was here and not in sodding Poland, he said money.

Apparently he could not afford food, women, or bread in Poland.

Exactly the reason why people went to Germany and certainly not for the black bread and the underarm topiary :wink:

the more skillfull of our european brothers ! prove that they can drive ! (well some)

pl.youtube.com/watch?v=8e7LPZrju … re=related

Blunder Man:
Was in the tray wash at Tescos Peterborough

My condolences.

milodon:

FFS! Tell me you’re not driving ANYTHING in this country?