It must be true then!

just been out on site, an agency driver from immingham turned up to tip a tilt and thought i was one of the site engineers - proceeds to tell me an one of the actual engineers that all polish drivers here are:

1. on £4.50/hour

2. live 10 or more to a semi detatched house

3. do not have any form of LGV or vocational licence

4. regularly have serious / fatal accidents but just go back to poland and reappear 6 weeks later with a different name and (car?) driving licence

and that, get this, 800 have been killed in the past year on britain’s roads - yes
eight hundred - i did wonder if he posted on here at all but didn’t ask! :wink:

jj72:
just been out on site, an agency driver from immingham turned up to tip a tilt and thought i was one of the site engineers - proceeds to tell me an one of the actual engineers that all polish drivers here are:

1. on £4.50/hour

2. live 10 or more to a semi detatched house

3. do not have any form of LGV or vocational licence

4. regularly have serious / fatal accidents but just go back to poland and reappear 6 weeks later with a different name and (car?) driving licence

and that, get this, 800 have been killed in the past year on britain’s roads - yes
eight hundred - i did wonder if he posted on here at all but didn’t ask! :wink:

Yes and all Pakistanis live on catfood. Remember that one?
I smell a wind-up. Consider yourself wound :slight_smile:

I think 2 Poles a day getting killed in trucks would have made the news, don’t you?

Salut, David.

i would have considered it a wind up david but this bloke was completely earnest about it all - he honestly believed it all himself

The problem is concrete proofis needed to show that what this person was
reaveling to one and all is based on actual incidents,that firms are namened
reports of accidents that can show what the person said is true,

I willagree with you on the forged papers as this is no problem at all to get weither it is Poland,Germany:,GREAT BRITIAN AND YES IT IS a well proven fact here at least in germany,any one not just polish,every one who needs such documentation can and does use it when needed,

As for the high numbers liveing together well this is done by all those people who go away from their own land to work ,as they wish to stay
near where there are people they can comunicate with, weither it is
americans ingermany,or aussies in the UK (EARLS-COURT); or brits in spain, so there is nothing wrong in this mate,

about the low wage this may be true for some of the firms that employ non-
british drivers but some firms it has been reported do pay the going rate,

as regards to the accidents statistics some where in the country is a dept who observe such details and if this was a true fact then it would be made known, why because certain INSURANCE FIRMS would tell the
company concerned that their insurance will not be valid much longer unless they decide on improveing the drivering standard,
My boss had to let a driver go a few years agobecause this was what the insurance firm stated he had to do to keep his cover,

There are people with such small minds that they are willing to believe anything they are told that fits in with thier bigoted attitudes.

Think about it 800 in one group die on UK roads out of a total of 3500 fatalities, I’m sure questions would be asked.

If you know of any company paying £4.50ph then report them for paying less than the minimum wage.

I just tend to nod and then walk away from muppets like this.

I think £4.50 per hour is about normal for the yellow bellies :stuck_out_tongue:

Gee, over here in the states, it’s ‘common knowlege’ that all Mexican drivers:

Make 10 cents a mile

Live 20 people to a trailer home

Steal dogs and cats for food

Have fake licenses

Speak no English

Have an accident a week

Go back to Mexico and get a license under another name and come back

Smell bad…

Hmm…something seems quite similar there…