Is it me..........

or are the driving standards abroad much higher than here. Just driven on holiday all the way to Switzerland and back no problem at all. Even passing major towns where the traffic was heavier, all travelling quickly and safely. Get back on the M4 and cars travelling in middle lane for miles at half the motorway speed. Pass through road works where restricted to 50mph. In the middle lane does he speed up as we pass the national speed limit sign. No, just its there doing 50 for a few miles. Whats the matter with the British. Ore some of them i should say. Do they just switch there brain off and live in a world of there own when they get in the car. You can see the hazard they cause, all the traffic bunching behind them and trying to switch lanes to get past. Wish i was back in Switzerland. Oh well back to work tomorrow.

Does Switzerland have a ‘car culture’ supported by Government :question:

Not sure what you mean. That was probably the worst place. For a conservative country they all seem to break speed limits and drive fast and close. France Luxembourg Belgium they all seem more considerate when they see foreign plates.

tortoise:
Do they just switch there brain off and live in a world of there own when they get in the car.

i blame sat nav :wink: :laughing:

tortoise:
Belgium they all seem more considerate

:open_mouth: :confused:

whats up with cars rog

he broke his with a artic, and lived to tell the tale. :smiley: :smiley: