Shipley transport bradford

WARNING
I have just told the bosses son what he can do with his wagon in a polite way of course
Now i like to get on with me job work hard and get paid and go home at the end of the week When i started 4 weeks ago i said i can set of suinday but i must be back friday night i live in barnsley and i will travel the 35 mile to work if im gonna get looked after and earn a wage
Oh well do that said the young lad the bosses son well after 4 weeks of only doing a total of 8 nights out and my wagon being used a s a night trunk so i had to go home i was not paid for some of the nights out i did
Take your break when tipping then found out they nock 45 mins a day of your wage for a dinner break will only pay up to £9 parking you stand the rest and you have to park up safe with high value loads and they will claim the full amount from the tax man
And the icing on the cake has to be this weeks wage basic plus 15 hours overtime for everyone as the wages woman is on holiday and we will settle up the diffrence next week
Guys you have been warned these sort of companys should be shut down

Kuhne + Nagel are taking on mate at B n Q contract at Shaw Carpets Darton, go get application fast though.

i went for a job at shipley couldnt tell me the hourly rate but said you have 400 pound every week if you like take home that included your nights out i said no tar tell me what it is hourly he never did so ijust left :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

well i can say i did come out with just short of £400 they pay a salary and then you get a bonus of 150 every month depending on whether you fill in your time sheet thats another thing you have to get a time sheet signed evey delivery its just shockin what you hgave to do and how they carry on they asked me not to defect the wagon i had been given after the first week as it looked bad my biggest issue was a drive tyre on a mid lift axle i know this is not illegal but a drive has a flat surface and a steer has a curved surface hence turn a corner and goodbye edge of tyre need i go on does anyone know the number for acass as i got a feeling i wont get paid this week

they wont pay you bret, my mate only worked a weeks notice and they told him he should of worked 2 weeks notice, and he was only there for 6 months, so he went to citizans advice beurea and won lol good on him.

I ve done 2 years with them and thank god friday is my last day :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

will pm you acass number mate :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

britneybrett:
And the icing on the cake has to be this weeks wage basic plus 15 hours overtime for everyone as the wages woman is on holiday and we will settle up the diffrence next week
Guys you have been warned these sort of companys should be shut down

And you lose out again with this method as the new tax code/system comes into force where you have to pay 20% tax on all earnings after your tax allowance is used as from April 5… so you end up losing out again.

The 10% and 22% tax bands are getting scrapped.