Shes got a nerve

http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/UK-News/Baby-P-Haringey-Council-Chief-Sharon-Shoesmith-Appeals-Against-Sacking

:smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp:

its times like this i wish there wasn’t a censor so i could say what a β– β– β– β– β– β– β–  disgrace of a β– β– β– β–  of a β– β– β– β–  that β– β– β– β–  face is in our already β– β– β– β– β– β– β–  of a society and not have loads of meaningless zbs come up. How can she have the nerve?

If I had just lost a job with a six figure salary and had little prospect of getting any other job in the future I would be trying to milk it for all it was worth too!

Besides, as with all big news stories, the bits we’ve heard in the press are no doubt only a tiny fraction of the whole story so who are we to judge her without the full facts? She might not be very good at her job but at the end of her day it wasn’t her who killed that kid. Why do people only seem to be blaming social services and not the parents themselves who actually (allegedly) did the deed?

Paul

the way i see it,is that if i didnt do my job properly i"d be sacked too.
this woman was paid a six figure salary for a reason TO DO HER JOB PROPERLY,with all that entails,including overseeing that babys like β€œbaby p”(god rest his tormented soul),are not abused in the way he was.all the indications in this particular case ,were there,the people under and including shoesmith did not act,therefore she goes.i think she is lucky not to be charged with assisted manslaughter,nevermind,getting her poxy job back.
nice to know she is sparing a thought for that poor child,because anyone with half an ounce of decency,would slip quietly,ashamedly away,not appeal for thier job. :imp: :imp: :imp:

buck73:
the way i see it,

The problem is, that what you (and everyone else) have been shown by the press is only the part of the story they want us to see. They twist things to get the reaction they want.

Yesterday there was a BBC News article about how a double articulated juggernaut, loaded with 40 tonnes closed the M5.
Much the same thing will have been said by the press about the sad case of baby p.

Simon:
The problem is, that what you (and everyone else) have been shown by the press is only the part of the story they want us to see. They twist things to get the reaction they want.

Exactly - none of us actually know all the facts yet some are still quite happy to jump to conclusions based on information reported by the press who will always try and make the story sound as dramatic as possible in order to sell their product.

Paul

Simon:

buck73:
the way i see it,

The problem is, that what you (and everyone else) have been shown by the press is only the part of the story they want us to see.

sorry,based on the information placed in front of me at this given time.if it turns out that this story was a complete fantasy,made up by the press,i will apologise to mrs shoesmith.
if it turns out the truth so far has been told,i won"t.
haringey council,will also have to apologise for sacking her,and pay compensation,for terminating her employment based on β€œpress lies”.

news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/engl … 824801.stm

excellent news