Katie Hopkins....

I can practically see the look of disgust on many peoples faces as soon as they hear that name!

msn.com/en-gb/news/uknews/ka … lsignoutmd

mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-n … ks-6181275

And im sure there are many more articles and tweets and facebook posts and threads like these which literally show how much people hate her… yet, shes getting all the attention she wants, has the newspaper columnist role that attracts readers…has the media attention and seen that she has her own TV show on TLC.

lets face it… we the public make her who she is and she is smart enough to take advantage of it.

3 Cheers to the public :smiley:

And you’ve just made a totally pointless thread about it on a truck forum therefore validating your own argument!

has nobody ended her yet?

As much as i cant stand her since shes one of the modern worlds “famous for nothing more than being a loser on reality television” types and I wish she’d disappear off the face of the earth,Im gonna have to let my freedom of speech values dictate that I take her side. This is supposed to be a free country but it is increasingly becomes that you have the right to free speech but only if the moral majority dont object or you manage to avoid a social media witch hunt.
Its getting more and more that you cant say anything without having someone taking offence and demanding an apology. And the main voice for her cockroach comment is a guy from the black lawyers society. A society where the colour of your skin bars you from entry is calling someone else racist. You couldnt make it up!
Imagine if someone tried to set up a white lawyers society. We’d never hear the end of it. But the left wing is taking more and more control over what can be said and I actually fear for the future the way things are going.

Am I the only one that thinks she’s quite fanciable in a strange sort of way? :blush:

I imagine so Rob. :wink:

:open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

robroy:
Am I the only one that thinks she’s quite fanciable in a strange sort of way? :blush:

I’m with her on this one,she had a very valid point!
What is it with celebrities taking to Twitter to say how sad they are at someone passing away,so who exactly is that message on Twitter for?,the person that’s died assumingly can’t/won’t read Twitter so is it for the victims family?if so they why can’t they get a private message to them rather than taking to social media to express how “sad” they are at (fill in the space with the most recent high profile death) passing away.
Personally I think there is nothing more insensitive than to make public an announcement like these celebs do on Twitter,I see it as a bit of selfish publicity on their part,nothing more!
If they were that bothered they would get in contact on a private/personal level with the people directly involved with the person who has passed away to pass on their condolences,maybe it’s just the way the world has become who knows.

imo Celebs are celebs because we make them celebs and as celebs they have to set an example.

she is just the wrong type of celeb…

right to free speech is one thing…theres a limit to everything and theres speakers corner if one wants to go over the limit… :neutral_face: