AAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/4253849.stm

:open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

[zb] and i thought my missus gt bad pmt :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :confused:

language edit: If you have to put stars to get past the autocensor it’s a clue it’s not allowed! …Denis F

Yes, thank you for those kind of thoughts. I really didn’t want to be thinking of such things…

How could you do such a thing? Traumatising us like that :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

Perhaps he should have crossed his legs or even stayed away from here :unamused: :unamused: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

Oh well, at least he has a spare… Possibly :wink: :laughing:

Joking apart though.
Can you imagine the outcry if a bloke maimed a woman by for example ‘ripping a breast off’ in a frenzied attack. Womens’ groups would have a [zb] field day. I reckon he would have go a lot longer than 2 1/2 years for it as well.
The woman even had the cheek to say "I’m not a violent person’. That’s OK then. It must have been the blokes fault your such a scitzo then.
:open_mouth:

It seems a though you can do it to a bloke & it’s a bit of a laugh. Double standards if you ask me.

Rant over :wink:

language edit: If you have to put numbers to get past the autocensor it’s a clue it’s not allowed! …Denis F

i wont be saying munch on that zb anymore thats for sure

see you shouldnt [zb] with a scouse bird

Language edit: If you have to use stars to get past the Auto Censor that is the clue it’s not allowed!

â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– 

Dogmatix:
â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– 

Surely you mean Bollock, as he only has one, or perhaps in the negative sense :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

I see she wasn’t a swallower though.

:open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: