youtube.com/watch?v=euanSEGHHnU

:open_mouth:

Napoleon88:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=euanSEGHHnU

:open_mouth:

Try no longer availiable :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing:

ok its now working :unamused: :unamused:

What an absolute idiot.

If this was filmed in the UK i’m pretty sure the driver would be traced and banned from the roads.

:imp: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

( language edit ) jd

looks liek a tame version of me when im driving haha,

AIR DRUMS FTW!!

oh,its still available…try showin it to the family of the 2 adults n 4 kids from llandudno who were killed the the foreign fool who wasnt payin attention whilst drivin a hgv! absolute ■■■■■■■■■ he finishes himself off doin his next youtube clip!

( language edit ) jd

what a complete prat, hopefully he will be removed from the roads very soon before he takes some innocent people with him.

and for Gogzy, watch more than 10seconds and you might understand why the guys an idiot and an accident waiting to happen.

and why was this thread moved â– â– ? :confused: Completely not relevant to Bullys. This is not some funny video to joke about, the guy is an idiot who should have been executed at birth.

bloke was a bloody idiot. he must have been drunk to behave like that. :open_mouth:

Napoleon88:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=euanSEGHHnU

Some one recently asked me about advanced truck driving :wink: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

IMAGINE the trouble if a U.K based driver was caught doing that. Theyd throw away the key!

Atleast he isnt smoking, thats the most important bit I suppose.

Lycanthrope:
what a complete prat, hopefully he will be removed from the roads very soon before he takes some innocent people with him.

and for Gogzy, watch more than 10seconds and you might understand why the guys an idiot and an accident waiting to happen.

ahhh yea i only watched like the first ten seconds lol, i defo dont drive like that, i at least hold onto the steering wheel at all times. and dont get out my seat and basically do what he just done int hat video, but i do air drums on the wheel lol

Lankytim:
IMAGINE the trouble if a U.K based driver was caught doing that. Theyd throw away the key!

Atleast he isnt smoking, thats the most important bit I suppose.

its a good job he’s not got his shoes on, when standing on the seat,as im sure his gaffer would’ent be impressed… :unamused: :unamused:

To be honest when I first started watching that I thought it had to be fake but it does look genuine :open_mouth:

Lets hope the moron has his license taken off him before he kills people :imp:

haha funny as â– â– â– â– , i wouldnt have got up and danced around but air drums ftw as gogzy said.

lighten up grandpa’s, im sure he had it under control :open_mouth: :laughing:

jonoD:
haha funny as [zb], i wouldnt have got up and danced around but air drums ftw as gogzy said.

Jerk :unamused:

tachograph:

jonoD:
haha funny as [zb], i wouldnt have got up and danced around but air drums ftw as gogzy said.

Jerk :unamused:

are you american? :unamused:

jonoD:

Are you for real ■■ and apart from the fact he’s not looking at the road or concentrating at all, how quick is he gonna stop or swerve etc to avoid something when he’s not even in the seat ■■? This guy is a maniac and wants his licence removing immediately.

lol i know, he was a prat, i certainly wouldnt have done it but it was funny to mess about but he took it way too far getting off his bloody seat! maniac! he is just mad!

when i said he had it under control i was being sarcastic :grimacing:

Like they have said for year’s " if you pay peanut’s you get monkey’s ( or idiot’s ) working for you.
The scary thing is that he is on a road in Europe and could be driving towards you one day :imp: :frowning: .

mushroomman:
Like they have said for year’s " if you pay peanut’s you get monkey’s ( or idiot’s ) working for you.
The scary thing is that he is on a road in Europe and could be driving towards you one day :imp: :frowning: .

You are right there mushroomman, how long was he in the hard shoulder forâ– â– ? Near got put off the road with one one walsh western subbies this year while he was watchind a dvd!! And he wasnt Irish either going by the name Slawek in the window. They make my blood boil :imp: :imp: :imp: