Shell fuel cards

Hello all
Does anyone know if Shell have any automated (ie pay at pump) sites for their fuel cards where you have to type in the card PIN?

Do any of the automated fuel bunker sites accept Shell cards?

:confused:

Thanks

they have two here where i live in belgium but these are car sites. havent seen one for a wagon yet

acceptme:
they have two here where i live in belgium but these are car sites. havent seen one for a wagon yet

Lokeren used to have automated Shell pumps :smiley:

Yes Lokeren are shell auto pumps and if you draw 350 litre you get a meal voucher for the restaurant worth about 9 euros i think
There is also a shell auto at the dunes in calais.
klunk

Sorry, I should have been clearer - UK sites not overseas ones please.

Didn’t Lymm truck stop used to accept Shell fuel cards on a pay-at-pump basis? Anyone know if they still do?

i use shell euro card but no mention of chip n pin in the book so i assume they don’t exist, lymm is bp.

paul b:
i use shell euro card but no mention of chip n pin in the book so i assume they don’t exist, lymm is bp.

Thanks Paul, I wasn’t specifically referring to C&P. On the automated sites you are required to key in the card pin whether it’s C&P or not.

Speedy:

paul b:

Thanks Paul, I wasn’t specifically referring to C&P. On the automated sites you are required to key in the card pin whether it’s C&P or not.

I had a look HERE and none of the automated sites I use around the SW are listed, so it’s probably a NO :wink:

Okay thanks Denis. From what I can see, the Directory doesn’t distinguish between normal sites and pay-at-pump automated ones so it would be impossible to tell.

Speedy:

paul b:

never been offered a pin number either so don’t know, but my shell card comes through A.I.D fuel cards who are an agent for shell, so maybe they do their own cards as well?