Lymm

Doess anyone know the score with the fuel situation at Lymm?

Went there this week to fuel up on keyfuels and they no longer accept them!!

Had to go all the way to runcorn just to fuel up…So be warned dont go onto fumes expecting to tank up at Lymm coz they dont accept keyfuels or securicor… i think they still accept BP though

Phil

I think Keyfuels have a bad rep for paying petrol stations and a few are refusing to take their cards anymore.

:open_mouth: strange how you can use a fuelserve card at other bp stations then , don’t you think?
bp, presumedly because of the amount of trucks that use lymm every week, are trying to hold everyone to ransom by making it bp card or nothing (they won’t take cash or credit card either) something which i really hope backfires on them, i personally wont go in the place again until they change this setup!
fuelserve as with any of the indepent fuel cards get a commision on fuel purchased through their card i.e if a bp garage sells you a litre of fuel @92p per litre 2p of that will go to fuelserve, thats how they make their money but if you bought it with cash or a bp card the total 92p goes to bp, this is why, when some garages run low they’ll put signs up saying no fuelserve or they’ll limit what you can draw on any one card, 100ltr max say, until they’ve recieved their next delivery.

I’ve always found Keyfuels to be pretty good. You can see all their sites by going to their website www.keyfuels.co.uk and clicking on ‘Sites Nearby’.