Euroshellcard

Hi all i’ve noticed at a few shell stations theres stickers on the pumps saying they accept other fuelcards bp, esso etc. Does this mean some other stations accept euroshellcards? I’ve had a the the needle on empty before now trying to get to a shell in areas i dont know :blush: It would be easier if i could call in somewhere else and fuel up. Cheers

Ask next time you fuel up, a lot of the places have little booklets with a map and list of where you can fuel up using those cards.

Cheers i’ll have a look

Many BP Motorway services take Euroshell, but there are a lot of different Euroshell cards and a lot of different codes on the cards (Fuel only / fuel + lubricants, etc.)
Certain Euroshell cards can also be used with Esso station, depending on the logo on the card.
Easiest is to check with supplier of the card, and Shell gives a good book out with maps, addresses of fuelstations, and other usefull information for HGV drivers

A lot of stations take fuel cards from what you think would be rival suppliers, often it is a history thing as the station was previously owned by a different company. We run on BP Routex cards but can use them at the Texaco at Kruibeke in Belgium as that used to be Q8 years ago.

there’s also an app for iphone and android to help you find sites

shell.co.uk/home/content/gbr … or/mobile/

I think it stems back to the early days of plastic when drivers carried Agency cards, you could use them anywhere that displayed the big A on a metal sign. This is an earlier type, many fuel stations had 2 or 3 brands of petrol on the islands.

It was always a bonus if you could find the Agency sign next to this one :stuck_out_tongue:

I did find this on the internet, hope it still applies.

EUROSHELL FUEL CARD MAY BE USED AT SHELL, ESSO OR TOTAL FILLING STATIONS.

Disclaimer, don’t run your fuel tank so low without checking this out for yourself :stuck_out_tongue:

Already got the app but i struggle using my phone stationary never mind driving :open_mouth:
cheers i’ll pick up the booklet next time i fill up

thewheel:
i struggle using my phone stationary never mind driving :open_mouth:

Hopefully this is the sort of shortcomings the DCPC will address and then you will be able to do both, and safely.

Phone in one hand, coffee in other and beans on cooker just to be sure :smiley:

thewheel:
Phone in one hand, coffee in other and beans on cooker just to be sure :smiley:

Typical beano. :wink: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: