Setting the tacho time DAF 95XF

Hi

I have been given a DAF 95XF but the tacho time is set wrong by an hour . It should have been changed last week but obviously no one knows how to change the time so they just left it. The tacho is a stoneridge analogue type with faceplate and tray that pulls out. I have pressed all the buttons and gone through all the menus on the dash but I can’t change the time. I am aware that the tacho should be set to the correct time for recording purposes but I just can’t figure it out.

Any tacho wizards here■■?

Regards

Truckergeek

The DISPLAY time can be ahanged but not the ACTUAL time as that is set to UTC/GMT

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=57031

hope it helps

ROG:
The DISPLAY time can be ahanged but not the ACTUAL time as that is set to UTC/GMT

hope it helps

Think you missed a little bit in his post Rog :wink:

TruckerGeek:
The tacho is a stoneridge analogue type

scottie0011:

ROG:

hope it helps

TruckerGeek:

OOPS :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: - sorry

DOES THIS or any of the related links to the right when this link is opened, help in any way?

ROG:

scottie0011:

ROG:

hope it helps

TruckerGeek:

OOPS :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: - sorry

DOES THIS or any of the related links to the right when this link is opened, help in any way?

Nope, none refer to altering the time.

ive just done one today
press the M button twice
use + - to ajust minutes
press m again
use + - to ajust hours
now it should whirr a bit and your done

205:
ive just done one today
press the M button twice
use + - to ajust minutes
press m again
use + - to ajust hours
now it should whirr a bit and your done

Also make sure there are no charts in the head, not even in the second driver position, and not one of those plastic protector charts which shouldn’t be used with this type of tacho. Charts left in the unit prevent the ‘whirr’ bit mentioned above. Most of this type of tacho will do the GMT-BST and BST-GMT adjustment automatically but cannot while a chart is in either position in the unit.