Time change on a DAF (No, not the tacho!)

Been trying to change the dashboard clock on my 57 plate DAF. Managed to find the right bit in the menu, and I can use the twisty knob to change the hour OK, but can’t for the life of me find how to get to the minutes to change (which is the problem)

Please help someone, have tried the manual but like most things you consult the manual for, it’s not explained properly.

Are the tacho time and dash time not interlinked.
Change one to change the other.
Do they both read exactly the same time?

IF you change the local time via the tacho head it will change the time on the dash to the same time.
However you can also change the “local time” in the dash via the info button/knob in settings +/-1hr

Dav1d:
Are the tacho time and dash time not interlinked.
Change one to change the other.
Do they both read exactly the same time?

No, they’re not linked. I changed UTC on the tacho -1min this morning and the dash clock didn’t follow

If they haven’t changed since Foden Alphas, once you’ve set the hour press the rubber knob and I’m sure it then highlights the minutes.

You have to go in to tacho menu find local time and change that then your clock will change on dash

Muckaway:
If they haven’t changed since Foden Alphas, once you’ve set the hour press the rubber knob and I’m sure it then highlights the minutes.

not in my DAF, change the hour only

shuttlespanker:

Muckaway:

Aye but you still need to wind the clock up in yours :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing:

billybigrig:

shuttlespanker:

Muckaway:

Aye but you still need to wind the clock up in yours :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing:

this is very true, and you only know this because i bought it 2nd hand from you :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

shuttlespanker:

billybigrig:

shuttlespanker:

Muckaway:

this is very true, and you only know this because i bought it 2nd hand from you :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Yeah and that blue one you “part exed” was … I’ll say no more :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: