Tacho clock change

as im new to this driving stuff do i need to change the time on the tacho in my iveco truck as the clocks went back yesterday ? if so how ?

peewee:
as im new to this driving stuff do i need to change the time on the tacho in my iveco truck as the clocks went back yesterday ? if so how ?

Digi or analogue ? digi needs fitter or transport manager with right card to do it and digi’s always record in Gmt any ways
Analogue depends on what’s fitted the in speedo on open it and on the door you should see a thumb wheel turn that :wink:

peewee:

The digi tacho runs on UTC/GMT/ZULU time all year round

The display can be changed and there is a thread on that I think in the safety & law forum

Digi go in to menu, under vehicle, then change local time in half hour at each pressing of the button.

Press OK to enter the main menu
Press down arrow to display ENTRY VEHICLE then OK
Press down arrow to display LOCAL TIME then OK
Press down arrow for -30 mins or up arrow for +30 mins
When correct local time set press back arrow to exit main menu

Changing UTC time is a similar process except the time can only be changed by 1 minute every 7 days. IE it will take 3 weeks to alter the UTC time by 3 minutes

Or if its a new tacho it will say time change showing time then pick yes or no.If not you need to go into settings and change it yourself.

blue estate:
Digi or analogue ? digi needs fitter or transport manager with right card to do it and digi’s always record in Gmt any ways
:

Really ? I know this is a newbie forum but come on

chaversdad:

blue estate:
:

Really ? I know this is a newbie forum but come on

Exactly why I take advice on here with a copious pinch of salt.

Just got into a truck at work an the last driver obviously had no clue on how to change the vdu to local time but managed to change the dash clock :unamused: