Seddon atkinson pics help needed

hello all,
im after any pictures you may have of the seddon atkinson stratos that where used by the army. in particuler the rear of the cab and the low loader trailers. its for a model project im doing, bit of a long shot but can anyone help?..thanks in advance…pete

I can help you there, what close ups do you need I dont get involved with the few Seddons the military have left, but I can get access to them. Iam not sure if the trailer will be the one you need photos of as they use a modern Kings trailer nowadays.

I shall be in a Barracks which still use Seddons in a few days time. Any particular type of shot/photo you need?

chester your a star! this is the truck im after, unfourtunatly i cant get access to pictures of the back of cab, susie area and fith wheel area, also im having trouble working out the bumber shape so top, bottom and straight of shots of the bumper would be great… the trailer i need pictures of the goose neck area and winches (if any), the bed of the trailer and the rear ramps. you would be helping me out no end if you could take some pics for me mate. as a ex drop short we never came across these…lol
many thanks again!
pete

hi pete

i have a couple of photos of a stratocruiser i had but its not a military truck

mark

cheers mark i have fair few pictures of the civvi version which i used for making the grille :smiley:

I know the type of shots, yes they do have a winch round the back of the cab, I will get pics of that and the winch controls, Also on top of the gooseneck they have stowage areas so will photograph them as well.

I should imagine a couple will be detached from their trailers so I will be able to get you some detailed shots, What load are you having on the model as I will be involved in a big Amour move in the near future and may be able to get you a complete photo for your model, so you can see the lashing down of the load.

im thinking of a 1/24th scale bedford mk four tonner, have a
look at the military kits this guy makes chester, not cheap but top quality…pete
kitformservices.com/tq.html

Got a few shots today, Anymore specific photos you want let me know.

view here flickr.com/photos/mulders9/s … 075993286/

chester they are great pics thanks a lot for them, youve got the details i needed, many thanks for taking the time mate!..