Wanted: nice photo of Seddon Atkinson

Hi.

I am writing some column on motorisation in Polish community magazine and I am willing to give some basic info about British vehicle manufacturers…

I am looking for someone, who would agree to have his picture of Seddon Atkinson printed in Scotland.pl magazine. I can’t offer any payment, but I can send you a mag or two with your picture in it :wink:

Picture has to have good quality, preferably it has to be colour and it would be the best if that will be some old style Atkinson like these img.photobucket.com/albums/v115/ … rderer.jpg

This shapes of the cab were very uncomon in Eastern Europe, so I think it might be interested for Polish reader.

Off course you have to have full copyright to this picture and your name will be printed as an author (unless you don’t want to).

So, please, can anyone help me with that? :wink:

(In the future I might be looking for some more pictures of Bedfords, Fodens, ERFs and also some cars) :wink:

here you go ory’s will these do …feel free to use them as you require… :smiley:

Hi Orys
Here is a photo of the old Seddon Atkinson that was my first HGV Class 1 truck when I worked for Chilton Transport in Poplar, East London, when I just passed my test aged 21.

GS

Here Orys,use these if they are any good.

Hi orys,
Don’t know if this is any good for you,not an artic as you can see,an eight wheeler tipper.
Cheers Dave.

Thanks for all, I will go for the first ones, as they are most unique looking for Polish reader and the best quality (unless my graphic editor will say that it’s not enaugh hi-res).

Thanks!

Here’s one more for you orys.

Dave the Renegade:

Here’s one more for you orys.

Hi Orys what about a nice shot of a Guy Big J with 8LXB engine ? go on I dare you to ask for one !!! Bew-Big J-ick .

Hi Chris webb - Just notied the registration numbers and wondered if your GH Bloomer truck started life as one of a batch of about 10 we had from new in Urmston ?

Feel free to use these if there any good to you

Nianiamh…

really liked the first pic of the brand new Seddon Atkinson… then i saw yer pics of the old Den’s Atki… wow … that is the Monkeys Dangly… Bits… :sunglasses:

here some pic’s for ya

Really nice, thanks, but the article was printed several months ago :wink: