Seasons greetings

I am still about and I still read every post on here, but not posted much lately preferring to keep my opinions to myself.

But a post I will make is to wish you a Merry Christmas to you and yours.

And remember don’t drink and drive, you’ll spill it.

same to you TC!

this may be my last post before xmas…

im off to tescos brackmills tonight :laughing: :laughing: :wink:

merry xmas to you all. :smiley:

jon

hohoho! (santa laff) youre on form there JB! :laughing:

oh yeah I forgot this

Please accept with no obligation, implied or implicit, my best wishes for an environmentally conscious, socially responsible, low stress, non-addictive, gender neutral celebration of the winter solstice holiday, practiced within the most enjoyable traditions of the religious persuasion of your choice, or secular practices of your choice, with respect for the religious/secular persuasions and/or traditions of others, or their choice not to practice religious or secular traditions at all…and a fiscally successful, personally fulfilling, and medically uncomplicated recognition of the onset of the generally accepted calendar year 2006, but not without due respect for the calendars of choice of other cultures whose contributions to society have helped make this country great (not to imply that this country is necessarily greater than any other country), and without regard to the race, creed, color, age, physical ability, religious faith, or ■■■■■■ orientation of the wishee.

This wish is limited to the customary and usual good tidings for a period of one year, or until the issuance of a subsequent holiday greeting, whichever comes first. “Holiday” is not intended to, nor shall it be considered, limited to the usual Judeo-Christian celebrations or servances, or to such activities of any organized or ad hoc religious community, group, individual or belief (or lack thereof).

Note: By accepting this greeting, you are accepting these terms. This greeting is subject to clarification or withdrawal, and is revocable at the sole discretion of the wisher at any time, for any reason or for no reason at all. This greeting is freely transferable with no alteration to the original greeting. This greeting implies no promise by the wisher to actually implement any of the wishes for the wishee her/himself or others, or responsibility for the consequences which may arise from the implementation or non-implementation of same. This greeting is void where prohibited by law.

Merry Christmas to you all :smiley:

Thanks TC, Likewise HAPPY CHRISTMAS to all our readers, Posters, Mods, Admins but especially,

Lucy, Rikki & Mattie.

Merry Christmas everyone have a good one!

Just to add my 2p’s worth…

Merry syphilis,and a happy gonorrohea,oh sorry,that’s something different. :slight_smile:

Merry Christmas to you all,and I hope 2006 brings you all the recognition from the public,and the large pay rise this industry thinks you deserve. :wink:

Ken.

~~~**Merry Christmas** to all other TruckNetUK members and lurkers and your families.~~~

~~~All the best for 2006 everyone. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:~~~

Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year all. I’m working until Christams Eve dinner time then back in Christmas Night :frowning: . Take care .

A very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everybody on the forum.

I’ve finished driving now until next year :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

All you folks still out there take it easy.

Calv

Calv:
I’ve finished driving now until next year :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

A: You’ve been fired

B: You chucked the job in

C: You have a generous boss

Seasons greetings to everyone :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

ammendment: answer C was printed in error - please ignore

Deesider:

~~~**Merry Christmas** to all other TruckNetUK members and lurkers and your families.~~~

Does that include me? I go to South Wales 5 nights a week! Listen to Alex, and you’ll hear me out near Abergavenny/Newport/Cardiff…

Standard Seasonal Greetings!

allikat:

Deesider:

Does that include me? I go to South Wales 5 nights a week! Listen to Alex, and you’ll hear me out near Abergavenny/Newport/Cardiff…

Standard Seasonal Greetings!

Heard you this morning - wasn’t sure if I was behind you or if you were comming the other way! I was there too on the A 40 - white Actros, Palletline double decker, clouds of ■■■ smoke billowing out of window!

Nadolig Llawen a Blwyddyn Newydd Dda for all Welsh driver (icluding Gogs - I’m from Deeside, but living in proper Wales now!)
Merry Xmas and a Happy New Year too all (even the English :laughing: :laughing: )

Bah! HUMBUG :stuck_out_tongue:

Merry Christmas all and one, or one and all :wink:

MERRY XMAS TO ONE AND ALL

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

All the best.
Tim

gardun:
[Heard you this morning - wasn’t sure if I was behind you or if you were comming the other way! I was there too on the A 40 - white Actros, Palletline double decker, clouds of ■■■ smoke billowing out of window!

Nadolig Llawen a Blwyddyn Newydd Dda for all Welsh driver (icluding Gogs - I’m from Deeside, but living in proper Wales now!)
Merry Xmas and a Happy New Year too all (even the English :laughing: :laughing: )

i’m usually on the A40 up by Crick Howell when the first round is being read out, and on the A449 or in Newport for the second, and cardiff for the third…

Merry christmas everybody and a happy new year from LT and repton. :wink: :laughing: :sunglasses: