Merry Xmas.

To one and all, the trolls, the decent posters, the pessimistic, the optimistic, the down right condescending, the police haters (Sorry Rob), the jackanorys (Sorry Winseer), the look at me bloggers (Sorry Switch and Luke C and the rest of them, the tangs who need to take a breath as it may just be your last, the fantasists, the slobs in greasy vests with egg stains on, the downright ■■■■ poor drivers on the road, the amazing driving god’s and finally the mods and admin team at trucknet.

My only wish for Xmas is to hear from the resident fridge expert who seems to be AWOL these days. [emoji23]

Oh and how could I possibly forget Dozy nighting out on Xmas Eve and running in on Xmas day after doing 6 drops to closed places on Xmas day with just a can of lilt and a Ginsters cold pasty. [emoji23]

Merry Xmas one and all. Have a great day and a happy new year too and may the god’s shine upon us all next year.

Sorry for the those mentioned meant entirely in jest.

Sent from my CPH2173 using Tapatalk

simcor:
To one and all, the trolls, the decent posters, the pessimistic, the optimistic, the down right condescending, the police haters (Sorry Rob), the jackanorys (Sorry Winseer), the look at me bloggers (Sorry Switch and Luke C and the rest of them, the tangs who need to take a breath as it may just be your last, the fantasists, the slobs in greasy vests with egg stains on, the downright ■■■■ poor drivers on the road, the amazing driving god’s and finally the mods and admin team at trucknet.

My only wish for Xmas is to hear from the resident fridge expert who seems to be AWOL these days. [emoji23]

Oh and how could I possibly forget Dozy nighting out on Xmas Eve and running in on Xmas day after doing 6 drops to closed places on Xmas day with just a can of lilt and Ginsters cold pasty. [emoji23]

Merry Xmas one and all. Have a great day and a happy new year too and may the god’s shine upon us all next year.

Same to you Simon…which category are you btw :smiley: :wink:
No need to apologise for mentioning me either although I don’t really hate the Police, …on the contrary Ive got at least 5 of their albums in fact. :smiley:

I see that you mentioned me twice …(The driving gods) , if you had wished the modest a merry Christmas also, I would have had 3 mentions. :sunglasses: :laughing:

Same from me to everybody on here especially my haters, (you know who you are )
The hate is what keeps me going. :sunglasses: : :laughing:

robroy:

simcor:

Oh and how could I possibly forget Dozy nighting out on Xmas Eve and running in on Xmas day after doing 6 drops to closed places on Xmas day with just a can of lilt and Ginsters cold pasty. [emoji23]

Same to you Simon…which category are you btw :smiley: :wink:
No need to apologise for mentioning me either although I don’t really hate the Police, …on the contrary Ive got at least 5 of their albums in fact. :smiley:

I see that you mentioned me twice …(The driving gods) , if you had wished the modest a merry Christmas also, I would have had 3 mentions. :sunglasses: [emoji38] …

Same from me to everybody on here especially my haters, the hate is what keeps me going. : [emoji38]

Boom tish. Don’t stand so close to me.

Just all light hearted humour but you know how people can get so easily offended theses days.

It’s been a weird year or so all told just thought it was time to spread some love and well wishes to one and all no matter who they are.

After all it is peace and goodwill to all even Dozy [emoji12]

Oh my category for me, dunno really I’ll leave that for others to decide that for me [emoji23] but I deffo don’t fit into the tang category.

Merry Christmas and a happy new year all.

Merry Christmas…

Everyone!

Yes, even you Connor.

Joyeux Noel de la France a tout les chauffeurs routier en Angleterre, Ecosse et le Pays de Galle.

And good luck for 2022 :slight_smile: :slight_smile:
Let’s hope it’s a much better year.

Be Safe Everybody

Merry Christmas to all, even the nobs :wink:

just enjoy today and look forward to tomorrow, then your half way there in life… :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :wink:

p.s ■■■■ christmas i hate it… :neutral_face:

Merry Christnas to all user names :slight_smile:

Thanks and a Merry Christmas to you and everyone else on here.

Merry Christmas and a happy new year all.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year…

Nadelik Lowen ha Bledhen Nowydh Da

To One & All - Stay Safe, Stay Healthy, Stay Happy

Merry Xmas and a Happy New Year - Nadolig Llawen a Blwyddyn Newydd Dda to everyone (even van drivers - isn’t it past your bed times?) from deepest, darkest Wales! Let’s hope 2022 is better than we can expect - it can’t really get any worse, let’s face it.
I need to make room in the fridge for tomorrow’s leftovers, so I need to empty a few beer cans. All the best chaps!!

Merry Christmas to all on TNUK !

All the best to everyone enjoy your day :smiley: cheers Ray

Merry Christmas to one & all, I hope you all have a lovely day