Merry Xmas and happy new year to all

I know I’m a bit early but I thought I’d wish everyone on here a merry Xmas and happy new year as I’m off to Costa Taguise with the missus and bairn this weekend for the week so may not get on here. Credit to the lads who are working over xmas and here’s hopeing you all get what you want either that new watch, PS4, Laptop or pay rise off the gaffer( we can all live in hope) :laughing:
Let us remember those who are not with us this time of year be it loved ones or workmates who have sadly left us and remember no matter how bad you think you have it, someone, somewhere in the world has got it a lot worse than you.

SteveBarnsleytrucker:
I know I’m a bit early but I thought I’d wish everyone on here a merry Xmas and happy new year as I’m off to Costa Taguise with the missus and bairn this weekend for the week so may not get on here. Credit to the lads who are working over xmas and here’s hopeing you all get what you want either that new watch, PS4, Laptop or pay rise off the gaffer( we can all live in hope) :laughing:
Let us remember those who are not with us this time of year be it loved ones or workmates who have sadly left us and remember no matter how bad you think you have it, someone, somewhere in the world has got it a lot worse than you.

And ya self Steve
Best wishes.
Me, ( semi- retired ) the Mrs. & the 6’ 10" sprog :laughing:

Nice one Steve. All the best to you and yours. Enjoy your well-earned holiday! :smiley:

Merry Christmas & a happy new year Steve. :smiley: :smiley:

Tim.

I think I’ve managed to blag Christmas Day and Boxing Day off, but there will be hundreds of Gregory milk tanker drivers working all over the holiday, there are 4 million litres of milk collected from farms every day, and cows don’t take Christmas Day off. :wink:

SteveBarnsleytrucker:

Christmas in Cotsa Taguise? :open_mouth: They’re paying you too bloody much mate! Only Costa I can afford is a bloody coffee. :smiling_imp:
:smiley:
You and your family have a good hol and Christmas Steve. :wink:

All the best to you as well Steve , and your family

And you, have a good time

Have a good holiday wherever this costa lot place is :slight_smile: Merry Christmas and happy New Year.

Happy Christmas to you too :laughing:

I shall be mostly spending this Christmas eve over the “specific ocean” enroute from the fat east to the fat lands to find myself on a lay over in a hotel. Lovely stuff :unamused:

Someone’s got to deliver the big presents. I’ve yet to see Father Christmas practicing his run this week. He wasn’t on the famous Lima triple eight silk road airway over the Chinese mountains last night anyway :unamused: . He’s a bit of an over blown entity. It’s us who deliver the big boxes for him. He’s just what we call an integrator in the industry. Like FedEx, but a bit smaller.

happy Christmas boys and girls and to you too steve, stay safe and keep the wheels turning over the festive period.

Well the holiday is off. Bairn ain’t been well since Monday, coughing, being sick and croaky chest so I told our lass to take her to docs as I don’t want to risk her on a plane or being away from home if she ain’t right.
Turns out she has got a virial infection and can’t fly on the Sunday so it looks like holiday canceled and trying to claim back through our insurance the cost of the holiday :confused: End of the day the welfare of my daughter comes before any holiday so it looks like Xmas will be spent in front of the tv watching the darts, football and cricket instead of a sunny beach :laughing:
Never mind it’s Portugal, Bulgaria and Benidorm on the agenda for next year :wink: :smiley:

Ah, too bad about that :frowning: These things happen from time to time. I remember having severe tonsilitis on my 18th birthday - just bad timing. Hope your ‘bairn’ ( that’s yorkshire speak!) gets better soon.

Hmmm, by the way, I presume your other half likes darts, football and cricket?!? :neutral_face: :smiley: I certainly couldn’t hack the cricket!
Merry Christmas :smiley: