christmas Greetings

Seems this site is not as popular as others when it comes to wishing friends and fellow drivers a happy xmas…on the whole front page, there wasnt 1 single greeting…how times change eh.But i never forget to do it.

Merry Christmas to all fellow drivers and friends, and the staff on Trucknet…and a very happy new year with Hope…Happiness, and Health for 2020.

Last year spent in misery in various RDC waiting rooms will do that to a man. By Christmas the spirit is so broken they can’t find the energy to.

Happy Xmas you miserable buggers, one year less to retirement :smiley: :smiley:

Yeh yeh yeh…

Happy thingy what ever it is you lot. :unamused:

Joyeux Noel et Bonne Année de la France :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

I refer my honourable friend to a what i posted a few days ago :smiley:

viewtopic.php?f=15&t=163258

truckyboy:
Seems this site is not as popular as others when it comes to wishing friends and fellow drivers a happy xmas…on the whole front page, there wasnt 1 single greeting…how times change eh.But i never forget to do it.

Merry Christmas to all fellow drivers and friends, and the staff on Trucknet…and a very happy new year with Hope…Happiness, and Health for 2020.

Have a good un TB, hope the retirement is living up to your expectations and you don’t miss all the crap about the job TOO much. :wink:

So from me, all the best on here to …

Those I now call mates on here who I have met up with a few times.

Forum acquaintances who are usually on the same sort of wavelength to me.

Those who get on my ■■■■ (who usually are not. :smiley: )

And even SOME, ahh ■■■■ it, it’s Christmas after all …ALL those on here who have decided to make me a forum based enemy …who I simply Lurrrve to annoy.the ■■■■ out of :sunglasses: :laughing:

Have a good un everybody,…I know I will. :sunglasses:

All the best wishes to all those on TNUK.
Look forward to being entertained by some verbal sparring in 2020.

Sent from my moto e5 play using Tapatalk

Happy Winter Solstice…and may your gods go with you.

Most people I know in this industry are usually as hacked off as meself after two months of pre season hype and endless ‘seasonal’ dirges played on every radio station (thank F*** for DAB radio, Planet Rock & Radio 4 !)

Counting down to May the 1st and retirement after staying on an extra year!

truckyboy:

It could be because there is a bundle of wingers on here not happy till someone complains moan about working moan about not working moan about too much work moan about too little moan about everything he has more than me he earns more than me I would not work for them or it’s peanuts they are paying or i wouldn’t do it
Or where is the old ways gone bring them back i can’t cope
Nobody ever ever stuck together in this profession and never will so the answer is just look after yourselves and stop moaning
Have a wonderful Christmas and new year everyone and look after your health for the next one

Merry effin’ Christmas to all and hope you all make it home on time. :smiley:

From an old retired ■■■■. :sunglasses:

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERY ONE

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk

truckyboy:

Merry Christmas truckyboy all the best to you and your family

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk

Bigtruck3, spot on mate agree with your post 100%… basically put up or shut up…

A merryChristmas and a good Hogmanay tae all. To the folk I know personally you are never far from my thoughts after all we went through at work. ,and you are still welcome tae visit :smiley: I’m raising a cider to my mates who passed this yr , friends are hard to make over 50. And real friends can never be replaced! Jimmy ‘salt hopper’ : :blush:

Let’s see…

I’ve got my lights…

Xmas lights.jpg

…and my Christmas hat

Xmas hat.jpg

…as well as my extravagance with some Xmas food

Mr Kipling.JPG

:bulb: I won’t be lighting the candles though, cos that’s where Scrooge let himself down. :grimacing:

Merry Christmas and a happy New Year to everybody. :smiley: :smiley:

Merry Christmas everyone.

Well, I turned 65 on Christmas Eve, I didn’t expect to be working this long, thanks to the Government, I don’t get my pension till next year, so another year at the wheel, been driving since 1976, won’t miss it when I retire, it’s all changed drastically, the young ones are welcome to it, after 43 years at the wheel, I’ve had enough.

Sapper