All the best!!

Just want to wish all you peeps on this forum A Very Merry Christmas and A Happy New Year :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: All the best peeps :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: (Cud do with a Christmas smilie)

:wink: Cheers mate, same from me to all the forum :wink: :wink:

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE FROM ME AND CLARE

i used red cos i thought its festive.

Wishing everybody on the forum a safe and happy christmas :smiley:

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO EVERYONE

Especially to those who from here who have been here for me this year, at the end of the phone or pm or managing to meet up to catch up and lend a listening ear, I love every single one of you!

Also a special mention to Lucy because thanks to her moral high ground and view points on me being a little wasting scrote, my words not hers, I decided to buck my ideas up somewhat cheers gal, you ainโ€™t bad :wink: :laughing:

I used whatever colour that is because to my colour blind eyes it looks festive :confused: :blush:

Merry Christmas to you all :smiley:

A very merry Christmas to everyone from me & mine too, letโ€™s hope 2011 is kind to all of us. :smiley:

BB

merry christmas to all people on tnuk, and letโ€™s get ready to welcome 2011 with a bang.

philip

Merry Christmas everyone :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

Bring on 2011 :smiley:

Merry syphyllis and a happy gonorroheaโ€ฆoh sorry, thatโ€™s something altogether different. :open_mouth:

Merry Christmas everyone, and happy honicker if your Jewish, and can I be the first to wish everyone a happy easter.

Ken.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Ditto :grimacing:

Nadolig Llawen a Blwyddyn Newydd Dda Oddi Wrth Cymru :

No! Itโ€™s not rude :open_mouth:

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year from Wales. Hope you all have a good one,and for those of you who have had a rough year,I hope 2011 brings better luck.

Andrew.

To you all Worldwide Ho! Ho! Ho! Click the link below for your card, Santa is bringing your prezzies, donโ€™t blame me if his 10Hrs are up and you donโ€™t get yours, i am sure he will not blame the weather or gritters.

http://www.jacquielawson.com/viewcardm.asp?code=2626476736936&ob=1&cont=1

Merry Christmas to you all. Get home safe and sound and enjoy your holidays.
And well done all of you (and me!) for getting through this weather and keeping Britain going, we should be more appreciated from now on! YEAH RIGHTO!!!
MERRY CHRISTMAS.

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE

Hope you all have a good xmas and all the best for New Year.
Paul B

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: Wishing you all a very happy christmas and a safe & accident free 2011 :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Merry Christmas and a happy new year to you all :smiley:

Merry Christmas Tnet people! :smiley:

http://www.trucknetuk.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=65460