SCANNY spotted

You were going south on tha A90 at Brechin area. I was going north driving a multi colour tri ax coach

spotted at last :smiley:

i wouldnt have been watching for a coach mate. you got me on my last day. thats my 6 days this week all in tradimar. 2 nights in my own bed not that i am complaining. im loving this job and i put my application in yesterday to go full time. fingers crossed you will spot me a bit more often in one of their wagons :sunglasses:

That certainly looked like the agency motor lol

Were you coming back from Aberdeen docks? I used to sometimes pull JBT trailers from there with salmon on and take it to Larkhall. Trailers would come off the boat first thing in the morning. Numpty shunters would never switch the fridge back on!

Were you coming back from Aberdeen docks? I used to sometimes pull JBT trailers from there with salmon on and take it to Larkhall. Trailers would come off the boat first thing in the morning. Numpty shunters would never switch the fridge back on!

no mate. i tipped at asda in middleton park this morning and collected from select fish and orio, both in peterhead. i did drop in to the aberdeen depot in raik road to see if they had anything for bellshill but that was it. from there i went straight to bellshill stopping for fuel at stracathro. what a difference saturday makes both in peterhead and the raik road estate. i couldnt get stopped at either on tuesday morning

Yea Peterheed can certainly be a busy place. I used to love getting a load from way up there. Always made a nice change from being stuck in England all week. Don’t have that problem anymore as I’m now a scummy coach driver doing Scotland only :laughing:

thats why i like this job. i like the variety. i was meant to be in tesco last night but shop work has lost its appeal now. i prefer nights out now instead of running in and out of the depot swapping trailers. there is nothing at home for me so im as well being out on the road enjoying myself and earning money. i dont know what kind of reaction a statement like that will attract but im thinking take advantage of it while im enjoying it so much. there are plenty of people around who dont like their jobs so i may as well look at this as an opportunity to do something i really enjoy and push for as much as i can. i used to like working for boots but they changed it and i wont touch them now. iceland started putting me on local work and i couldnt be bothered with that. it seems to be a trend where the job is good for a while then someone ■■■■■ it up for you :laughing:

Tell me about it.

I loved the tramping. Even when I was stuck in England all week it was still great. Lots of different things to do. Sometimes if a depot was short one driver I would end up doing local work for them on that day. Basically doing a day shift for their depot but being paid more as I’m on a night out and all them aren’t :wink:

The only reason I gave up being a lorryist is because I missed my social life. 6 days/5nights certainly gives the social life a bit of a knock on the head. I wouldn’t be able to afford traveling between the depot which is near Edinburger and home which is in Glasgow so I had to look for another job.

I miss the job so much I could cry. Once a trucker always a trucker I say. It’s in my veins and I can’t get it out. Mind you, this intercity coach driving does have it’s perks… you wouldn’t believe the amount of pretty girlies that come on :smiling_imp:

When I left my boss said it would be a loss to the company and if it doesn’t work out then one quick phone call and I’ll be back in a flash. Can’t get better than that now, can you.

Glad you’re enjoying your new job, Scanny. I’ll wave as I fly past you at 100k :laughing:

i will try to stay in my lane while im looking through your windows lookin for these pretty girls :laughing:

knowing my luck, you will be on contract taking grannies to the beach :angry: :laughing:

Scanny,was that you this morning on M8 e/bound near M9 junction.Tradimar DAF,about 04.15?

, Scanny. I’ll wave as I fly past you at 100k

100K :exclamation: you’ll only be in 10th gear by then :laughing: :laughing:

kitkat:

, Scanny. I’ll wave as I fly past you at 100k

100K :exclamation: you’ll only be in 10th gear by then :laughing: :laughing:

Nah 10th runs out of puff at about 58. The gears for top rapidness is 9th, 10th and 11th. 12th is only for crusin. Sits at a lice low 1300rpm @ 62 :sunglasses:

Highlander:
Scanny,was that you this morning on M8 e/bound near M9 junction.Tradimar DAF,about 04.15?

no mate. that was another NAS driver. i passed him on houston ind est. he was coming out as i was going in. i would have been picking my trailer up at 04.15 from bookers. im doing that job again tomorrow due to leave bookers at 05.30