Scania - Learn to Drive

Has anyone any experience of these courses? I understand they cost a bit more than others but are they worth it? I am presuming you will learn in top quality wagons, but its the skill of the instructor and their teaching that counts.

I am in North Wales and don’t mind traveling for training, more concerned with being taught to drive safely and in an appropriate way. So any recomendations welcome

Thanks

Ian

IMHO you are better to use a local training company. Not that I know anything about scania training, either good or bad. It’s ok saying you don’t mind travelling, but bear in mind you need to be as fresh as possible for your training and don’t need extra driving at each end of the day.

i used scania in worksop i thought they were gr8 top vehicals to learn in i was in a scania 94d for my ridged there trainers are good well the one i had give them a ring and find out

**:D :smiley: :smiley: Welcome iw1961 :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:**

If you click the link in my signature it will lead you to an index where you can access a lot of info which may be of use to you :smiley: :smiley:

**:D :smiley: :smiley: Welcome iw1961 :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:**

If you click the link in my signature it will lead you to an index where you can access a lot of info which may be of use to you :smiley: :smiley: