Scania Driver Training

Hi folks

Kinda require a change of industry after losing an argument with a car driver whilst on a pushbike so am in the process of organising test, training school etc, etc.

What I want to know is has anyone had any dealings with aforementioned driving school, i.e are they any good, pass percentage, decent vehicles. I would be training with the Newbridge depot so any feedback at all about this one or any of the Scania training sites would be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance and kudos on a very interesting and informative forum.

Col

Search my posts or search scania training.

Welcome colinb :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:
If you click the link in my signature it will lead you to an index where you can access a lot of info which may be of use to you :smiley: :smiley:

colinb:
Kinda require a change of industry after losing an argument with a car driver whilst on a pushbike so am in the process of organising test, training school etc, etc.

Getting your own back on the car driver with a lorry is not allowed - legally :unamused: :wink: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

ROG:
Getting your own back on the car driver with a lorry is not allowed - legally :unamused: :wink: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Not required, gonna let the good old judge and jury do that for me!!! :laughing: :laughing:

Colin… I used Scania training and they are brilliant… Can’t speak highly enough of them…

Decent kit… the instructors are freindly and understanding… and above all…they will tell you straight if you’re ready or not…!!

Give them a call and ask as many questions as you like…

All the best…

I looked at them when I was starting out, but was put off by the high prices, even with their ‘deal’, and I was also a good 80miles from the nearest location which was odd for Birmingham. They were very helpful over the phone and the trucks look decent, however, I contacted them once in about feb/march '07 and they kept ringing me (probably about 5 times) right up until december '07 when I was already in a C+E job asking if I was interested in their training still, think they might be desperate for custom, so worth trying to haggle maybe.