Scania Driver Experience

Greetings folk’s

Just wondered if anybody can give me any feedback on this company,

Scania Driver Experience…

it would be the sheffield one in particular…did a search but could’nt find much (sorry if I missed it)…looking to book C course or poss C + CE…

TIA.

i

enn:
Greetings folk’s

Just wondered if anybody can give me any feedback on this company,

Scania Driver Experience…

it would be the sheffield one in particular…did a search but could’nt find much (sorry if I missed it)…looking to book C course or poss C + CE…

TIA.

i

trucknetuk.com/phpBB2/viewtopic. … experience

trucknetuk.com/phpBB2/viewtopic. … experience

Try L & T transport in Fitzwilliam (wakefield ) good kit and brilliant instructors, did my C C+E with them

Thanks for the feedback, second link seems to have answered my question.

will check out LnT

Ta.

no worries matey, anything else just shout

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: Welcome enn :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

GENERAL DRIVING TIPS BEFORE STARTING LGV C TRAINING (Link)

If you click the link in my signature or these truck pics

it will lead you to an index where you can access a lot more info which may be of use to you :smiley: :smiley:

BEFORE you book your training, READ THIS… - I suggest the trainee-to-be visits the training school, meets the head person(s) and has a quick look at the truck BEFORE parting with any money.

Recommended LGV training schools

THE DRIVER SHORTAGE IS AN ADVERTISING MYTH - Generally more drivers than jobs in the UK
Newbies - Jobs, Agencies & EXPERIENCE & Is this country short of drivers ?

FAQ forum for info on Posting Pics, Driver CPC, Getting 1st LGV Licence and much more…

ROG you were slow on the uptake of this one fella, you running a high temperature mate?

Hi, i’ve just done my CAT C at DAC training, rotherham. Drove a lorry for the first time monday, had lessons wed, thur and fri and passed my test sat with 3 minors.

Doing C+E when i get my license back

I recommend them :slight_smile:

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: Welcome Cynic-al :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

If you click the link in my signature or these truck pics

it will lead you to an index where you can access a lot more info which may be of use to you :smiley: :smiley:

BEFORE you book your training, READ THIS… - I suggest the trainee-to-be visits the training school, meets the head person(s) and has a quick look at the truck BEFORE parting with any money.

Recommended LGV training schools

THE DRIVER SHORTAGE IS AN ADVERTISING MYTH - Generally more drivers than jobs in the UK
Newbies - Jobs, Agencies & EXPERIENCE & Is this country short of drivers ?

FAQ forum for info on Posting Pics, Driver CPC, Getting 1st LGV Licence and much more…

:smiley: :smiley:

thanks for the warm welcome, will look at your links :sunglasses:

Well i’ve seen my 2nd Instructor twice out & about in Sheffield since i passed, hes a decent guy at Scania, Shaun Millington his name, it looks like the other clown got finished so dont let it put u off mate, however Scania Training is based at Worksop now not Sheffield altho you do the test in Sheffield.