SCANIA and T&D im not happy

T&D in conjunction with scania ran a competion celebrating the v8 engine now i entered this comp under no illusion id win but thought it would be nice to get a 40th anniversary v8 keyring as these were given to every entrant or supposedly.i spoke to the lady from T&D at truckfest and was promised an answer within in a week its now over a month and nothing no email no keyring.now some will say its only a keyring but its more about the principle, so SCANIA UK if you say you get a prize for entering one of your comps then you should deliver and T&D as it was run in conjunction with your mag then you have a responsilbilty also.

Me and my dad had to chase our keyrings with a phonecall, they did arrive soon after that though.
Good to see you and the trucks at the show last weekend Carl.

Carl:
T&D in conjunction with scania ran a competion celebrating the v8 engine now i entered this comp under no illusion id win but thought it would be nice to get a 40th anniversary v8 keyring as these were given to every entrant or supposedly.i spoke to the lady from T&D at truckfest and was promised an answer within in a week its now over a month and nothing no email no keyring.now some will say its only a keyring but its more about the principle, so SCANIA UK if you say you get a prize for entering one of your comps then you should deliver and T&D as it was run in conjunction with your mag then you have a responsilbilty also.

Are you really that shocked that T&D and Scania stiffed you?

You only need to read the blatant racism, sexism and homophobic posts on here to realise that the company behind this mag have allegedly absolutely no morals except for the main principle of making money.

Hope you get your keyring, as i fully understand the principle of “you offered it, so you deliver it”.

But still unbelievable that 2 multi million pound outfits treat their customers/admirers in such a shoddy way.

Good luck. :wink:

remove your avatar as a protest :laughing:

ironstipper:

Carl:
You only need to read the blatant racism, sexism and homophobic posts on here to realise that the company behind this mag have allegedly absolutely no morals except for the main principle of making money.

What has that got to do with a keyring? And if they dont have morals why do posts/threads get deleted■■?

Step down from the high horse, before you fall off and hurt yourself…

Hey opp lads, the self righteous must be back from the vacation to the vatican…

Its only a keyring! :smiley:

Koop:
Its only a keyring! :smiley:

But its the principle :open_mouth:

Now if it were a volvo comp then maybe I would chase it but why bother seeing as it’s only scanny :smiling_imp:

might i suggest a petition on the 10 downing street website - it seems all the rage :wink: :laughing:

jj72 wrote

might i suggest a petition on the 10 downing street website - it seems all the rage

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: quality

ironstipper:

Carl:

Are you really that shocked that T&D and Scania stiffed you?

Hope you get your keyring, as i fully understand the principle of “you offered it, so you deliver it”.

But still unbelievable that 2 multi million pound outfits treat their customers/admirers in such a shoddy way.

You do know how public forums work don’t you? The posts are from members of the public and not from people from T&D or Scania. :unamused:

Silver_Surfer:
You do know how public forums work don’t you? The posts are from members of the public and not from people from T&D or Scania. :unamused:

Bit unsure of the concept, but i think i’m begining to get the hang of it. :blush: :blush:

Should bloody hope so, you being a mod elsewhere and everything. :wink: :grimacing: :grimacing:

ironstipper:

Silver_Surfer:

Bit unsure of the concept, but i think i’m begining to get the hang of it. :blush: :blush:

we know who you are mr stripper. :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp:

jessicas dad:

ironstipper:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

sorry Carl but it is only a scania key ring come think about it do you really want one… mean volvo would follow there promise through lol

no seriously your right mate i’d be the same as you at end of day word should be bond…

by way you coming next weekend mate to santa

im hoping to be there on sunday mate. ive gotta work saturday so i,ll not be taking the motor :frowning:

give us shout mate if you come beer will be waiting mate

cheers bud :wink:

ironstipper:

jessicas dad:

ironstipper:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

:grimacing: