Young european truckdriver!

Is anyone going or has anyone been there ? i woluld like to know whats it like ?i ve read from www.scania.com that there will be about 20000 compeditors etc!so if anyone has been there tell me is it hard ?..

Hi Palts…I’m moving this to the UK Pro Drivers Forum where you might get a better response… :wink: :grimacing: :grimacing:

Sounds like a good competition…i`ve just had my haircut and its taken years off me…i might disguise myself and enter…born 1946…but who cares…i wish you good luck if your entering…
have a nice day

Its for under 35’s

With my good looks and my recent haircut i might get away with it…only problem is …its a bit cold around the ears… :laughing:
have a nice day

truckyboy:
With my good looks and my recent haircut i might get away with it…only problem is …its a bit cold around the ears… :laughing:
have a nice day

A beach boy suntan after your trip Trucky and you’ll get away with it no problem! :wink: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Can I enter? Please■■? :laughing:
Actually, as an EU citizen (:roll:) and a truck driver, can I enter?? Despite the fact I’m working in Canada■■?

under 35’s? hardly young then is it.

young and middle aged drivers competition more like.

deadline 30 max, preferably 26 :smiley: