Saying hello

Howdy all, I’m new to the forum and thought I’d post an intro thread.

I’m fixing to start training with the dreaded sterling soon having passed my medical this week. I’m in Aberdeen though so I think they use other schools, don’t know.

Anyhow, trucking is something I’ve always wanted to do since I was very small. My old man is an owner operator from Ayrshire so I think the first time I saw one of his trucks I was hooked. Don’t know why I never did it before now really.

I’m already lost reading of red lines and jumping trailers and tachos and all but I’m also pretty excited by it at the same time.

Be prepared for loads of noobie questions!

Cheers,

btk

Hi there billythekid I am also new to the forum and I would just like to sat hello to all the other forum members to. I am sure I will be posting loads of newb questions too.

More lambs to the slaughter. Welcome to the wierd and sometimes wonderful world of Transport.

I also take the chance to say “HELLO” to EVERYONE on this forum. :smiley:

Hello and welcome to Billythekid and pu11 plus kaode thats three lambs slaughtered on one post :smiley: klunk

klunk/■■■■■■■■
Hello and welcome to Billythekid and pu11 plus kaode thats three lambs slaughtered on one post :smiley: klunk

:unamused: :laughing: :laughing:

welcome lads…hows your training/driving going?

GREETINGS AND GOOD LUCK WITH THE MEDICAL,ITS A SHAME YOU WERENT THAT BIT SOONER,AND YOU WOULD HAVE HAD A 35 QUESTION THEORY TEST,INSTEAD OF THE 60 QUESTION ONE,THATS JUST STARTED. REVISION AND COMMON SENSE WILL GET YOU THROUGH IT THOUGH!! IM TRAINING C CLASS WITH STIRLING NEXT WEEK, WITH TEST ON 30TH, I HOPE THEN I CAN TELL YOU POSITIVE THINGS ABOUT THEM !

ALL THE BEST :slight_smile:

Welcome guys and don’t worry about asking “noobie silly” questions , we were all there at some point in our lives.Good luck with the training and just try an relax and take it easy, learn to walk then to run better that way.as with red lines etc you will find that the red line will fit on only one connector same with the electrics so dont worry you cant get them wrong . just make sure you double check everything and get into a set routine coupling and uncoupling a trailer “which your instructor will show you” and then stick to it like glue so you should never go wrong.
Have fun