Sat nav

bobbya:

happysack:

bobbya:

happysack:
Just wondered. Any of you got a sat nav? If so which is the best. I want one that can drive my wagon without crashing. No smart arse answers please. I passed my test 2 weeks ago and trucker Jay is my hero. I got a start with a bloke last week but jacked it in because he wanted me to hook the unit to the trailer. The unit was terrible too. It was 58 plate r450. I’m only wanting super space top trotter liner. And it must be a V10. And by the way I’m a real driver. Ok already working on my goatee beard and I have a super dry polo shirt.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Not even funny shame really sometimes you talk sense,yes I know you’re trying to be ironic,not working.

No just fed up of the morons that become wagon drivers

Try another job then ,myself I just switch off and let it all pass by makes for a stress free life,have a good day.

Why would I get another job. I enjoy my job. Really hope you have a lovely day.

Latest truck tomtom is the go proffesional 520 ,It is the best , it costs less than £200 if you phone up tomtom saying your a hgv driver thinking about replacing your truck tomtom

02079 490 134

villa:
Latest truck tomtom is the go proffesional 520 ,It is the best , it costs less than £200 if you phone up tomtom saying your a hgv driver thinking about replacing your truck tomtom

02079 490 134

Wow. Point missed much■■? Or are you Internet marketing types paid by the stupid?

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

villa:

02079 490 134

But does it drive the truck? That’s what the OP asked!