Salisbury low bridges

i need to avoid low bridges in Salisbury going to Tesco southampton rd

going afeter this post 1916 hrs

please ring 07866 035 062 i will call you back

in truck in 10 mins

cheers

I thought I’d post to let everyone know that he’s been sorted out.

Well done Tramper

I was just trying to work out where Tescos is - I know a way from the Blandford road to the 303 with headroom for 16’ of Straw :sunglasses:

Spoken to Hitch…

He is sorted now…
Thanks to all who rang him :smiley:

Dennis, Tesco’s is at the Junction of the M27 and the M271. and it wasn’t me who sorted him out, someone else beat me to it, but I thought by posting he would have a quieter run down :laughing:
The power of Truck Net, anyone know the best way to … :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

The power of Truck Net

2500 members… if you dont know the answer … someone here will :smiley:

and to me the mark of a professional, is not being scared to ask if they dont know something.

as a driver of 25 years I have learnt from drivers who have had their licence only a few months, because they have done a job/route I hadn’t.

In this job you never stop learning, the day you think you know it all, hang up your keys for good, because on that day you become dangerous to yourself and other people

i’m back from from …POOLE… :frowning:
yes POOLE in Dorset …they didnt need my 1000kva genny in Salisbury cos they had got the power back on…fortunatly i was still on the A34 when they rang to say it was now needed at Tesco Poole…

By the time i got there all the power was back on but they’ve kept the trailer just in case

thanks for all your help :laughing:

pleased to here you are back safe and well :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Just curious but how many Tnet drivers have you spoken to on the phone about it?.:slight_smile::):):)…

i had 4 phone calls all within the space of 20 mins while on the A34 …not long after the works phones went wild wanting to reroute me…

thanx again guys and gal