Tesco Southampton, route advice please

I’m off to Tesco Southampton tonight (oh joy!) normally I’d go A34, M3,M27, M271.
But M27 is shut.
So, looking for a bit of route help please.
Coming down from Midlands, 14’ and 44t.
Thank you.

Right what height you running at ?
Come off at jct12 take A335 off roundabout to Eastleigh
At next roundabout take the last exit Boyatt wood ind est follow road straight over next roundabout past Lamberts bros , at lights turn right for chandlers ford follow road to T junction that’s got Picaddor Vauxhall on your right and turn left , next roundabout with big ASDA on follow signs for A27 Romsey follow the A27 till you meet the A3057 roundabout and take is turning then this will tike you to m271

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

14 foot high.
Just searched Highways Agency and they say A303 then down through Sailsbury…
Should be fun…

mkb600:
14 foot high.
Just searched Highways Agency and they say A303 then down through Sailsbury…
Should be fun…

no don’t , do the route I said as the diversion route will take you ages

M3 all the way down. Don’t get off at at Andover. I got to the docks yday late afternoon through Southampton centre piece of ■■■■

Just been announced on Southampton Echo website that it’s been reopened ahead of schedule and traffic is getting back to normal.

Blackrat:
Just been announced on Southampton Echo website that it’s been reopened ahead of schedule and traffic is getting back to normal.

:open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

I’d stay on m3 and go down the avenue (a33) then at next roundabout go right down winchester road to bottom and then a35 and up m271.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Hes right its all open and flowing nicely…at 1600hrs
[emoji106][emoji106][emoji106]

That closed road symbol is the a3057 where the bridge was removed and not m27…

wonders will never cease , Highway project finishing early :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

And more to the point the echo got it right…[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]