S.wales lgv driving schools any comments plz

just passed my theory and hazzard perception, im very keen to get started asap. can anybody recommend a good lgv driving school in the s.wales area. thanks

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: Welcome snarfcat :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

WELL DONE ON PASSING YOUR THEORY :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

GENERAL DRIVING TIPS BEFORE STARTING LGV C TRAINING (Link)

If you click the link in my signature or these truck pictures

it will lead you to an index where you can access a lot more info which may be of use to you for C or C+E ARTIC training.

BEFORE you book your training, READ THIS… & THIS - I suggest visiting the training school, meeting the head person(s) and have a quick look at the truck BEFORE parting with any money.

Click :arrow_right: Recommended LGV training schools

THE DRIVER SHORTAGE IS AN ADVERTISING MYTH - Generally more drivers than jobs in the UK
Newbies - Jobs, Agencies & EXPERIENCE & Is the UK short of drivers ? & Was it really worth it?

FAQ forum for info on Posting Pics, Driver CPC, Getting 1st LGV Licence and much more…

snarfcat:
just passed my theory and hazzard perception …

Hi snarfcat,

And…

:grimacing: CONGRATULATIONS on passing your LGV theory test :smiley:
:smiley: :smiley: :grimacing: :smiley: :smiley: :grimacing: :smiley: :smiley:

Did my cat C week before last with these guys, doing C+E the week after easter, couldn’t really fault them, nice down to earth instructors. :sunglasses:

Garth:
http://www.reddragondrivingschool.co.uk/

Did my cat C week before last with these guys, doing C+E the week after easter, couldn’t really fault them, nice down to earth instructors. :sunglasses:

I can recommend them as well. I did my C and C+E with them, really good instructors. Also the test routes are quite easy as well which will help. Mark and Sue in the office are really helpful. You can get a free assessment drive from them if you want and they will give you an idea of how many days training you will need which will probably be 5.

From the :arrow_right: Recommended LGV training schools post

WALES
Carmarthenshire CROSSHANDS /
Clwyd GATEWEN /
Flintshire CHEVRON /
Glamorgan RED DRAGON /
Mid Glamorgan DLT /
Monmouthshire D.H.JONES /
Swansea DRIVER TRAINING (WALES) /

just hope I got the Counties correct… :question:

I would most deffo recomend Crosshands Training - see Rog’s list :wink: - excellent training, extremely “helpful”, great attitude and a very good pass rate. They pride themselves on teaching you to “drive” not just “pass the test” :wink: Did both C & C+E with them - couple of years+ back now- back to back, passed both 1st time :smiley: