Rookie mistake!

Maoster I’m assuming once you got there you asked for the correct way in for future reference.

my ex boss once put a 15.3 trailer through a 14.9 bridge, it fitted perfect after the loud bang :laughing:

the maoster:
Today I discovered that Snooper isn’t to be believed, and also that my standard fridge trailer WILL fit under a 13’ 3" arched bridge! :blush:

Like a nob I blindly followed the evil box to a new drop (Southover food Co at BN42 4 EN). I wasn’t too keen on the ridiculously tight right turn onto a residential street but against my better judgement took it. (Why don’t they put the low bridge sign right on the junction as opposed to 500 metres from the bridge?) Anyhoo I looked at the bridge and I looked at the only available road to reverse into and saw all the locals rubbing their hands with glee thinking “ha, another dik who follows sat nav” and thought “sod it, its bloody well going under!”

So I dropped the unit suspension, eased it under and hey presto emerged like an unscathed trucking God from the other side.

I had visions of the pictures appearing here and me keeping very quiet. :blush:

you might have an old map

el_presidente:
Snooper has thrown me some crazy turns on the past.

I get the feeling when considering routes it only factors in vehicle dimensions when there is a posted restriction.

So if you’ve a 11 mtr wagon and a 6 mtr wheelbase (me) it will still try to get you to turn into a chicaned, minor unclassified single track road (like it did with me) …

Git.

tomtom 6000 all the way.

If I’m given a new address I google the snot out of it. I had fun in Manchester today with its low bridges.

Nicely done on not ■■■■■■■ it up!

My Tom Tom had a go at sending me down a road I was too high for earlier this week, I saw the height sign hidden in the bushes just before I made the turn. First time I’ve noticed it be wrong.

Like norb, is definitely have bottled it instead of creeping under like you did!

bald bloke:
Maoster I’m assuming once you got there you asked for the correct way in for future reference.

Nah, bollox to that. If you’re not living on the edge you’re taking up too much space! :smiley: :smiley:

bald bloke:

Exit their premises, keep lorry park on right, turn left, follow to traffic lights at doc’s, turn left, over mini rbout, thro narrow bit, to the top set of lights (Citroen garage on left) turn right, next lights left, past Sainsbury, there’s A27.

^^^^ exactly the way I came out.