Oops, swear I went under it fine the other day

yesterday on the a3047 just of the a30 towards camborne, guess he forgot he picked up the big trailer that morning.

a good hard shunt onto a bay 3 or 4 times should straighten her up,wheres the problem?..though ripping the side out of the unit plus taking the lid of is an extra touch of class :smiley:

Is it just me or does it look like the bridge suddenly fell onto the lorry?
The cab and the headboard look fine then the rest of the trailer looks like it caught the bridge or did he reverse under it or something!

He nearly got it all the way through, perhaps he should go a bit faster next time :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

wing-nut:
He nearly got it all the way through, perhaps he should go a bit faster next time :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

doubt if there’ll be a next time…i reckon his Agency will get rid of him now :laughing:

Scraggy88:
Is it just me or does it look like the bridge suddenly fell onto the lorry?
The cab and the headboard look fine then the rest of the trailer looks like it caught the bridge or did he reverse under it or something!

must be you,the headboard is twisted

At least the o/s mirror survived, be thankful for small mercies.

wing-nut:

:lol:

carryfast-yeti:
doubt if there’ll be a next time…i reckon his Agency will get rid of him now :laughing:

Theres always a next time, I hear GDL are setting on, big recruitment drives & everything:lol:

‘‘Gregory, delivering winners’’ !! not this time, he lost, big style :laughing:

Agency :wink:

seth 70:
Agency :wink:

Don’t forget the “Muppet”. :smiley:

Swampey2418:

That Seventies Show - brilliant :smiley: :smiley:

Looks like a brand new trailer too :blush: Shame they don’t do flat work they could’ve had a brand new flat trailer on the fleet by the weekend :smiley:

SteveBarnsleytrucker:
Looks like a brand new trailer too :blush: Shame they don’t do flat work they could’ve had a brand new flat trailer on the fleet by the weekend :smiley:

It wouldn’t be brand new though would it :wink: