Robbie Williams Milton Keynes

I know this should’nt be here but it will get more views here

I am planning on going to see this Saturday.

Does anyone on here live around Milton Keynes.
If so can you recommend some where to park.
Thanks
Mark

Aint you just been once■■?

Milton Keynes bowl is notorious for being a right nightmare to get out of.

Usual stories of 1-2 hours jut to get out of the car parks.
There is a park and ride scheme somewhere near the station, which has free shuttle buses running between car parks and the bowl, again these get very busy.

The police will tow cars way that park in the estates close to the bowl, and also the industrial estates close by.

I can suggest you park your car at Tescos Express on Oldbrook Boulevard, and its then a 10 minute walk to the bowl. Assuming its got no bouncers guarding the entrance - has been known.

This concert is planned for 5 nights, so the locals are already making lots of noise to the plod and council over it.

Would have offered you space at my drum, but already got 3 cars parking outside the house who are also going to this on saturday night.

If you want anymore info PM me and will do my best to help out

I know this should’nt be here

Of course it should!

“Robbie Williams concert, Saturday, MK”

So expect traffic delays if youre in the area :wink:

Say Hello to Rosie and Rachael for me :stuck_out_tongue:

Oh and Rosies Mum

Bones:
Aint you just been once■■?

Yeah!!

tc trans:
Milton Keynes bowl is notorious for being a right nightmare to get out of.

Usual stories of 1-2 hours jut to get out of the car parks.
There is a park and ride scheme somewhere near the station, which has free shuttle buses running between car parks and the bowl, again these get very busy.

The police will tow cars way that park in the estates close to the bowl, and also the industrial estates close by.

I can suggest you park your car at Tescos Express on Oldbrook Boulevard, and its then a 10 minute walk to the bowl. Assuming its got no bouncers guarding the entrance - has been known.

This concert is planned for 5 nights, so the locals are already making lots of noise to the plod and council over it.

Would have offered you space at my drum, but already got 3 cars parking outside the house who are also going to this on saturday night.

If you want anymore info PM me and will do my best to help out

Thanks for that.

But i cannot go now, the other half crashed the ■■■■■■■ car this morning. :smiling_imp: :imp: