Robbie Williams Leeds

As anyone been to a outside concert before.

This will be my first time on Saturday.

They is a couple of supports acts before robbie comes on and as i am not to keen on them,i am planning on going later.

The gates open at 3pm but robbie does’nt come on till 8.30pm. I was wondering if i would be better off getting there for about 7pm rather than have to listen to some groups who i ain’t even heard.

What you reckon anyone get there for 3 or wait a bit and get there 7
Thanks
Mark

If you dont get there early be prepared to watch him on a tv screen, if you want to get anywhere near the front then be the first there and run like hell when the doors open at 3 pm.

Getting there an hour before he comes on , guarantees you watch a dot on a stage all night.

Get there as early as you can, the atmosphere is electric and any live music is better than on CD.
You wil enjoy every minute of it I promise you, be part of the experiance.

Right we have dedcided that we are going to leave here at 9am and make a day of it. Breakfast in Leeds, then pub until they start letting folk in,69,000 folk going don’t see much chance of seeing him.

Just need somewhere to leave the car all day in Leeds.

I will post some pick if i can get some,for those that are intrested.

I went to see U2 at Wembley Stadium in 1993.

We left home at 5am and got to Wembley for 8am. The gates opened at 5pm and U2 didn’t come on until nearly 9pm.

It was worth the wait as we were in the front row!

Saw Elton John live at the Coliseum in Rome last year. Briiliant even though I’m not a big fan of his.
before any one asks it was a free concert