02 Arena parking/getting there

Off to see Beyonce at the 02 on Sunday, and am clueless as to getting there. Parking at the 02 is an option, but at £25 a car, (There are 2 cars in our party.) it’s a last resort. :open_mouth:

Anyone an idea as to where to park with good public transport?

Ken.

I believe you can park at the North Greenwich NCP Pay and Display car park, which is literally next to the O2 car park for £3 all day! It’s literally in front of the tube station.

Failing that make sure you have an underground map and park near a tube station with a direct line. That will cost upwards of £4 a head though. There is a retail park with a 24 hour ASDA and a Sainsbugs nearby but I dont know how they deter the concert goers.

Excellent. :smiley:

Must make sure I get there early enough.

Of course, I’m only going to see Beyonce purely for the music you understand… :blush:

Ken.

Ikea on the North Circular, NW10 0JQ Ken.

It’s right next to Tottenham North Tube Station (I think 0)& I’ve used it quite a few times!

Quinny:
Excellent. :smiley:

Of course, I’m only going to see Beyonce purely for the music you understand… :blush:

Ken.

Is that right?

I do wish she’d married Roy Castle.

Saw Spandau Ballet at the O2.There was no parking near the arena,it was £20 if pre booked.It is all double yellow lines in the area.Its more than likely the supermarkets will have 2 hour limits,with cameras to send fines by tracing the car plate number.

Think there is also a river ferry service that takes concert goers to central London,it finsishes in good time to allow time for a drink or a meal after the concert in the numerous bars and restaurants inside the O2.
The underground runs late at night,if you decide to park away from Greenwhich.
See that Gary Numan and Howard Jones are playing at a smaller venue there too.
Im going to New Years eve bash,Ministry of Sound all night rave till 6.30 am on NY`s day.£50 per ticket.Beats freezing to death watching fireworks from the “eye” on the river Thames.
After 18.00 in residential streets,it easy to find a car park space,then tube it to the O2.Just check the signs,and permit areas only.