Rob K

Q of the century :laughing:

all ill say on the subject is this forum wouldnt be the same without him, i have to admit his threads are always the ones i read first and his old diarys used to make me howl.must admit after seeing robs picture the other day i had to look twice, i put him down as a 6ft 6 , shaven headed, heavilly tattoed thug, how wrong you can be . by the way rob whats that mullet all about
:laughing:

Iā€™m not a great fan of Robs but does this not count as personal insult?.

P.S. I voted Muppet.

jammymutt:
Iā€™m not a great fan of Robs but does this not count as personal insult?.

Seemingly, but then again Tramperā€™s had one as his signature for a month now and nowtā€™s been done but you know me; far more to life than worrying what people say/think about/of me. Let them stay for all I care, if it makes them feel better about themselves. :unamused:

ady1:
all ill say on the subject is this forum wouldnt be the same without him, i have to admit his threads are always the ones i read first and his old diarys used to make me howl.must admit after seeing robs picture the other day i had to look twice, i put him down as a 6ft 6 , shaven headed, heavilly tattoed thug, how wrong you can be . by the way rob whats that mullet all about
:laughing:

wheres the picture.

For the billionth time, it obviously is not me as Iā€™m the one taking the picture. It was some random bloke who worked at the place I was tipping.

FFS how many more times. :angry:

Rob K:

youā€™ll need to say it a few more times yet, for the hard of thinking :wink:

Denis F:

Rob K:

youā€™ll need to say it a few more times yet, for the hard of thinking :wink:

Yeah, getting used to that on here of late. Surrounded by idiots. :unamused:

Surrounded by idiots.

You in one of those hospitals then?

None of the above ,
Rob is one of the few people that post on here that make this place worth visitng !
We all know about mars bars now :smiley:
He calls a spade a spade and doesnā€™t waver from his beliefs right or wrong !

I donā€™t have blue lights in my window and have taken no money from Rob to post this :stuck_out_tongue: :smiley:

Got to admit he does make me laugh and i for one certainly look for his replies on stuff. Brilliant stuff ,keep it up!! :smiley:

jammymutt:
P.S. I voted Muppet.

i voted both.

not voted as the way iā€™d describe him isnā€™t one of the options!
got to admit heā€™s a lot easier to deal with, now heā€™s come round to my way of thinking :wink:

paul b:
got to admit heā€™s a lot easier to deal with, now heā€™s come round to my way of thinking :wink:

YOUR way of thinking?! :open_mouth: :confused: :confused: :confused: PMSL, thatā€™s the best one Iā€™ve heard yet!

i have only been on this site a short while & i find Rob & his wisdom very intertaining indeed :laughing:

Darren:
i have only been on this site a short while & i find Rob & his wisdom very intertaining indeed :laughing:

You can join my fan club if you like. Itā€™s Ā£30 per quarter or Ā£100 for the year. For that you get a ā€œI LUV ROB Kā€ badge and signed T-shirt and free straight-to-the-point advice and opinions on anything and everything, even if you didnā€™t ask for it/them!

Bargain!

Rob K:

paul b:

YOUR way of thinking?! :open_mouth: :confused: :confused: :confused: PMSL, thatā€™s the best one Iā€™ve heard yet!

iā€™ve seen the future, mark my words this time next year youā€™ll be driving an old erf as an o/d and buying mars bars in family size packets!

Rob K:

Darren:

You can join my fan club if you like. Itā€™s Ā£30 per quarter or Ā£100 for the year. For that you get a ā€œI LUV ROB Kā€ badge and signed T-shirt and free straight-to-the-point advice and opinions on anything and everything, even if you didnā€™t ask for it/them!

Bargain!

Make cheques payable to Jammymutt and ill pass them on to Rob :wink:.

Rob K:
and free straight-to-the-point advice and opinions on anything and everything, even if you didnā€™t ask for it/them!

Bargain!

weā€™ll get that anyway - no need to pay :wink:

Shhh Denis. Iā€™m on to something here!