Road Rage attack

Anyone seen this ?

mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/ri … ce-3147847

mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/vi … er-3066651

Cyclists was asking for it , he can pedal fast though cant he

This a good cyclists
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/vi … er-3066651

I don’t know why you’ve posted them OTS as they were covered 3 weeks ago.

As to the OP, thats shocking. Nobody should ever leave the house not expecting to come home again. It could have just been 1 freak punch, but to get so wound up about others driving to take a life is horrific.

m1cks:
Nobody should ever leave the house not expecting to come home again. It could have just been 1 freak punch, but to get so wound up about others driving to take a life is horrific.

Judge and jury again! its says he was found dead in the middle of the road, the car driver could have jumped out to have a go at the truck driver and had a heart attack and dropped down dead for all you know

All it takes is one punch in the wrong area and your gone.

waiting for the post, waiting, come on you know you want to

chaversdad:

m1cks:
Nobody should ever leave the house not expecting to come home again. It could have just been 1 freak punch, but to get so wound up about others driving to take a life is horrific.

Judge and jury again! its says he was found dead in the middle of the road, the car driver could have jumped out to have a go at the truck driver and had a heart attack and dropped down dead for all you know

I wouldnt have thought witnessing a heart attack is an arrestable offence.
My point still stands.

m1cks:
My point still stands.

i totally agree with what your saying but there was no mention of anyone attacking anyone, just the bloke was lying in the road, ok he probably did clip him and do for him but it doesnt actually say that( if you see what i mean)

chaversdad:

m1cks:
My point still stands.

i totally agree with what your saying but there was no mention of anyone attacking anyone, just the bloke was lying in the road, ok he probably did clip him and do for him but it doesnt actually say that( if you see what i mean)

Yes it does.

He had suffered serious head injuries.